south Greene at grainger

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know much about grainger . What you all think ?

I started a thread for this game earlier, gcsportsfan, must not have found it. I think this one could be a dandy. Grainger has a decent team barred by injuries. I think most of them are back this week and South Greene could see a pretty good Grainger team.

Pretty decent offense with the Wing T. Have the ability to really shorten a game. Have a couple athletes in the backfield. However, their D is atrocious. SG should score at will.

If SG can jump on em early, the wing t played into the rebels favor. It's not the best " come from behind" offense.

Were planning on a 4-0 run down the stretch here it will be a tough road but it is do-able . Limited players kills us late in the games but maybe the cooler temperatures will help

Thats gonna be tough with WG and CD still to play should be good games. Never know what's gonna happen in county games. How do the cooler temps help SG?

Were planning on a 4-0 run down the stretch here it will be a tough road but it is do-able . Limited players kills us late in the games but maybe the cooler temperatures will help

SG should be able to outscore Grainger this week. As far as finishing 4-0, it is definitely possible, but I think SG will lose at least 1 to C-D or WG. A 3-1 finish will be good for SG though and definitely solidify a playoff spot. They NEED this one Friday.