Mckenzie @ Huntingdon!

Butchie

Huntingdon may win this game by 28. That's alot of points i just can't see that happening!

It's not going to happen... :thumb:

There is not anyone on this board or the T for that matter that can convense me that Huntingdon is that much better than Humbodlt. We held the Vikings to what 13 offensive points. I don't believe it for one second. Maybe in the 20's but 40's, their smokin something.

He will play Friday night. Whoever made this up needs those tail kicked! He's just like another player that never leaves the field at this time of the year. Sore and a lil bruised up but he is a tuff as they come! Go stangs!

I agree, pulling stunts like that is just plain ignorrant. Messing around with each other is one thing but pulling kids into the mix is not very smart. I'm glad he is fine and he's just like every other kid playing this time of year, beat up and sore every week. And GO REBELS.........

Do What?...The Great Butchie ...on Huntingdon's Side?...Well I Did Sorta Set Down On The End Of The Stands On The Lil Wall There During the Jamboree Game...But I Had To Move...I Thought It Was The Hotdog I Had...Or Maybe The Popcorn...But It Was Your Sideline That Was Making Me Feel Sick...LOL

HEEEEEEEEEEEEES BACK :roflol: