Sequatchie Co. @ Notre Dame

Omniscience

Sequatchie should be fine in this game if they play well. However, ND has the kind of OFF, that if they get a few turnovers it could be a diffrent game. I just dont see the Def giving up 41, unless most is on backups. It was 50-15 heading into the 4th QTR against Whitwell, but they scored alot of points on the backups and they finished with 36 or so. Most of that Easterly kids yards came on a backup corner and saftey. Best of luck to both teams.

I agree that turnovers could be the difference. The Irish have yet to show that they can stop anyone on defense but their offense can certainly take advantage of turnovers. The Irish have to have this win to keep its playoff hopes alive so I think the boys will play extra hard. I look forward to a good game.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, we got our first glimpse of the line we expected this year. Only other game where all were healthy was against York and we had two 100 yard backs. I hate to say it but the injuries may have helped more than hurt. It has allowed others to step up, and now we have younger kids who have gain a lot of experience and also found us a very talented young lineman in the process.

Who is the young lineman?

Sequatchie should be fine in this game if they play well. However, ND has the kind of OFF, that if they get a few turnovers it could be a diffrent game. I just dont see the Def giving up 41, unless most is on backups. It was 50-15 heading into the 4th QTR against Whitwell, but they scored alot of points on the backups and they finished with 36 or so. Most of that Easterly kids yards came on a backup corner and saftey. Best of luck to both teams.

I am pretty sure Sequatchie's starting offense has 1 turnover in the last four or five games, and that was an interception in the last 30 seconds of the first half against Bledsoe-just throwing deep late to maybe get in field goal range. Knock on wood, that continues through the rest of the season.

I am pretty sure Sequatchie's starting offense has 1 turnover in the last four or five games, and that was an interception in the last 30 seconds of the first half against Bledsoe-just throwing deep late to maybe get in field goal range. Knock on wood, that continues through the rest of the season.

Sequatchie had their first lost fumbles of the year Friday and I believe have 2 INTs this year

Jerry Fain another solid night 30 carries for 143 yrds and 2 TD's, Shane Yother 12 carries 85 yrds

Eli Stout 6-11 passing for 88 yards 1 TD

Indians had 87 rushing yards in the 1st half and took over with nearly 200 in the 2nd

Other note, Eli Stout added another INT giving him 5 for the year, tops in the Chatt. area