Henry County vs. Dickson County

RedSwarm10

Dickson county can run on anyone in the state they only got beat by columbia on big plays. and mistakes i saw the game. Like my father would say that old ball takes a funny bounce sometimes And done count anyone out until the game is over.

That's a bold statement...DC can run on ANYONE? DC will lose to HC by over 40 points...remember I said that...how's that for bold? By the way, Columbia is only fair at best, so I don't care what DC did or didn't do against them.

That's a bold statement...DC can run on ANYONE? DC will lose to HC by over 40 points...remember I said that...how's that for bold? By the way, Columbia is only fair at best, so I don't care what DC did or didn't do against them.

Fair really? Lol watch some film. I hope we meet in the playoffs or championship bc HC hasn't played anyone good this year!! Look at your sch strength dude lol your a joke

Fair really? Lol watch some film. I hope we meet in the playoffs or championship bc HC hasn't played anyone good this year!! Look at your sch strength dude lol your a joke

Lion99....If you were wise...you would leave your focus on Baylor at least for this week...and not something spoken about on a HC/DC chat board. My guess is that Columbia loses a game this week...as they would if/when they were to play Gallatin, HC or Powell.

Futhermore...I assume by "sch strength" you meant "schedule strength"..and let me just point out..you better hope Antioch remains in the playoff hunt..because the Antioch Bears will make the 6th team on your Lions' schedule to qualify....and they are a far cry for a lock since they have yet to play Columbia...and the 7-1 Overton Bobcats! Therefore..Columbia will only have 5 teams on their schedule in the playoffs.

Henry County one the other hand has 6 of its opponents mostly set to play in November..they being Liberty Tech, Beech, Dickson County, Northeast, Springfield, and Clarksville High....with 6 teams qualifying for the post season....what exactly are you saying regarding the Patriots "sch strength"??

p.s. For the record.. HC has plenty of film on Columbia...we (HC) are a "HUDL" subscriber and have seen the actual Dickson County game in which you refer...however...I can't speak to the fact Red Warrior has seen it...I take it with his connections...he has spoken with someone who has!

Edited by QBClubPrez

Lion99....If you were wise...you would leave your focus on Baylor at least for this week...and not something spoken about on a HC/DC chat board. My guess is that Columbia loses a game this week...as they would if/when they were to play Gallatin, HC or Powell.

Yeah ok and why haven't we seen them the past two years? O ya bc they got beat in like the first or second round of playoffs lol.

There us a reason why we have been number one!!!

Yeah ok and why haven't we seen them the past two years? O ya bc they got beat in like the first or second round of playoffs lol.

I'm sorry Lion99....I didn't realize that last year's Columbia Lions team was eligible for this year's post season...I must have missed that! If that's the case...I look forward to playing them as well!

On another note....Best of luck to you in Chattanooga this week! Go early and enjoy the aquarium...Columbians do not get to enjoy the aquatic life as much as the rest of us Tennesseans! Also might I recommend Sticky Fingers for dinner...you might as well enjoy your time in Chattanooga....it might be a long ride back to Maury County afterwards!

I highly doubt you are number one after friday night. I also highly doubt columbia even makes it to, or let alone wins a state championship this year.

I guess I agree with you...Columbia isn't even fair...they are weak team with a few athletes. If we play you, we win by over 30...win as many as you can before that day comes...remember I said that.

Futhermore...I assume by "sch strength" you meant "schedule strength"..and let me just point out..you better hope Antioch remains in the playoff hunt..because the Antioch Bears will make the 6th team on your Lions' schedule to qualify....and they are a far cry for a lock since they have yet to play Columbia...and the 7-1 Overton Bobcats! Therefore..Columbia will only have 5 teams on their schedule in the playoffs.

Henry County one the other hand has 6 of its opponents mostly set to play in November..they being Liberty Tech, Beech, Dickson County, Northeast, Springfield, and Clarksville High....with 6 teams qualifying for the post season....what exactly are you saying regarding the Patriots "sch strength"??

p.s. For the record.. HC has plenty of film on Columbia...we (HC) are a "HUDL" subscriber and have seen the actual Dickson County game in which you refer...however...I can't speak to the fact Red Warrior has seen it...I take it with his connections...he has spoken with someone who has!

Just so you will know...Powell is not a real good team. They have a very good back, but they are nothing like they were last year team wise. I have a good friend in East Tennessee who has seen them play.

Dickson county can run on anyone in the state they only got beat by columbia on big plays. and mistakes i saw the game. Like my father would say that old ball takes a funny bounce sometimes And done count anyone out until the game is over.

Haven't seen such a need for FactsOnly in several weeks, and I thank you for the opportunity.

Now, let's see if we can get all this cleared up, shall we?

1 Dickson County cannot run on anyone in state, nor on Henry County

1b Dickson County will not get more than 1 first down and will not cross the 50 yard line the first half

2 Dickson County only got beat by Columbia by scoring less points than Columbia did

3 Your father was correct

4 The ball has an equal chance of bouncing in any direction

5 Henry County has a greater than equal chance of recovering a bounced ball

and, finally, this one is free

6 Clock runs in the third quarter

Dickson county can run the ball on anyone in the state. And have a good football team saw them vs columbia and only for a long pass play and some mistakes it would have gone the other way. My father always said the old ball takes funnny bounce sometimes don't count out until the games over. Look like HC is ripe for the picking to me And that comming from a old patroit 1973 right guard