Henry County vs. Dickson County

RedSwarm10

I have been watching them for 38 years and they have never won a state championship.By the way you need to look up the history you self go to www hfdatabase.com look under henry county it will give you all the games that have been played in the schools history

When was the last time that you attended a Henry County football game "you self"? Who did the Patriots play? What year was it?

lat year i saw them play dickson county 29-3 only led 14-3 at half time

Pat73...here a quote from your post on the previous page...."We had the same thing going on last year running over everyone the get in the playoff then lost".....by your own admission...we didn't "run over everyone" last year....in which YOU stated that HC did in this quote. You say you saw Henry County and Clarksville play...which I don't believe...the things you describe were written in the Tennessean newspaper and last year's Dickson County game was on Mid-state television. However...here's a bigger question....why do you wish for your alma mater to fall flat on its face in the postseason? Why do wish for anything other than success from the Patriots if you played for this team?

Yes Iam I played on the 1973 team at right guard with carl person david denton rick krisky joe pillow just look up the team pic. No i just know the histoy of the school and how close we have been in the pass. We had the same thing going on last year running over everyone the get in the playoff then lost.

You aren't a true Patriot talking like this. I suspect you have a son playing for Dickson and in that case you should be rooting for DC. However, I won't bash HC for any reason. I'm a former player and alum but no matter where my kids play I will always be a Patriot.