Mt. Pleasant at Perry County

theGURU

i agree pc aint ready for MtP. ive seen them play they good but but not as good as MtP.They better be ready to get their tail spanked.we gonna out athlete them and our line is better than theirs. and those big DEnds cant contain harlan he just too fast for em.

His first post and its going to be so funny to make sure and bring it back to light after Friday Night.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perry County will be more than ready for Mt Pleasant Friday Night. Those coaches always have their kids well prepared every week for whoever they are playing. I do believe this will be the Vikings biggest test of the year so far. Their defense has been tough all year but noone has really tried to air it out on them. I am interested to see if Harlan can get the ball out quick. If that d-line for pc can pressure him i think it will be a long night for Mt Pleasant. And we all know Tucker will have that offense clicking like always. I know its early but my prediction is 52 to 22 Perry County. In the end that defense will be to tough and they will not have an answer for Tucker and company on offense.

First to clear up some things....MtP has had some key injuries in games that would have made a diff....so I wouldn't look much into past games. The key to this game, and like any MtP team in the past, is to limit the big plays. MtP has never been a ground and pound team that gets a little yardage at time. They find the big plays at the right times for big gains. Perry Co. will key on Harlan but the scary thing is the Webster boy gettin into the flats? That is what bit WC in the butt.

First to clear up some things....MtP has had some key injuries in games that would have made a diff....so I wouldn't look much into past games. The key to this game, and like any MtP team in the past, is to limit the big plays. MtP has never been a ground and pound team that gets a little yardage at time. They find the big plays at the right times for big gains. Perry Co. will key on Harlan but the scary thing is the Webster boy gettin into the flats? That is what bit WC in the butt.

Harlan & Webster are back healthy again. Last three weeks has been a big benefit to get them healed back up

Edited by wholder

I can't remember but didn't Harlan get injured in the Cheatham Co. game? I know he was banged up against WC and ya'll played them the next week.

He got hurt aganist WC and did not play at all aganist Cheatham County. That's why he did not run the ball much on the last two drives aganist WC. Cornersville, open week & Richland has really helepd with injuries.

Harlan & Webster are back healthy again. Last three weeks has been a big benefit to get them healed back up

Is Harlen 100% healthy? If so this could be a very tight game if both (C. Webster & Harlan) of those guys are healthy. I still say that PC wins by 2 maybe 3 TDs. Once those MTP guys get their heads down it's over for them. If MTP keeps it close & Harlan is playing good then PC will have their hands full. I still don't think MTP will beat PC.

How is Harlan really? I heard last night that he might have an arm injury.

Is Harlen 100% healthy? If so this could be a very tight game if both (C. Webster & Harlan) of those guys are healthy. I still say that PC wins by 2 maybe 3 TDs. Once those MTP guys get their heads down it's over for them. If MTP keeps it close & Harlan is playing good then PC will have their hands full. I still don't think MTP will beat PC.

How is Harlan really? I heard last night that he might have an arm injury.

Honestly, I know nothing of a arm injury.

Honestly, I know nothing of a arm injury.

I haven't known anythin bout it...could you find out?

I think that this will be a fairly close game to start but it being at Perry Co. will make a big diff.... Although, MtP has the players to win it. I'll have to wait before I can pick this one but I'm leaning towards PC.

PC folks....Is there any PC players banged up or gonna be out?