Mt. Pleasant at Perry County

theGURU

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really can't believe no one has anything to say about this game. I felt like at the least there would be some WC posters on here voicing their opinions.

My opinion is that PC will score several points on MTP but I dont know about MTP scoring on PC. If you can contain Harlan then you will be ok, if he gets to running around and forced out of the pocket then they will give yall a fit. I felt WC had several chances to put MTP away but penalties and missed tackles let them stay in it and had a chance to beat WC in the end, so dont let up if you get ahead. #19 plays defensive end is very good and will be after Tucker all night so get ready for that. Im not going to make a prediction without giving it more thought but good luck to both teams.

Edited by wildcat89

WC had its worst game of the year vs MTP which allowed them to hang around waaaayyyy to long. Believe if you put them down early you win big but if you let them hang around they could beat you. Biggest challenge will be containing QB. Most teams have off game sometime during season doesnt need to be this game. PC by 2 scores

Vikings have been punishing QBs all year , can they get to MtP best player at Qb? That will be the story if they hit him like they have hit QBs all year it will be a very long night for Harlan kid. Good Luck Vikings play your game and you will be fine.

Hitting him is the problem, when you close in and get him in reach hes gone and thats when hes most dangerous. Like I said earlier I dont think PC will have trouble scoring, but can they contain Harlan? I think this game comes down to penalties and turnovers.

as long as we can contain Harlan and our Offense do what they been doin, we should be just fine, Collinwood gave up 40 points against us and they only gave up 21 to MTP so i mean we should have our way with their offensive line and Harlan and besides our Defense has been playin good all year and we shouldn't have given up those scores against CA but thanks to the Refs that wanted to make it interestin just because of Channel 4 and Rudy Kalis being there, but we still blew them away and our Defense was punishing the QB all game, i'll have my pic on thursday

Edited by SportsFan70

pc has no chance at all in this one

i agree pc aint ready for MtP. ive seen them play they good but but not as good as MtP.They better be ready to get their tail spanked.we gonna out athlete them and our line is better than theirs. and those big DEnds cant contain harlan he just too fast for em.