Summit vs Giles Co

likearock

GC looks to continue playing with intensity this week. We still need to clean up some ball handling issues and a few backs need some carries. Maybe even throw one to the tightend. You know.....live on the edge a little. Hope a lot of players get to see some time onthe field they have all been working hard.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC looks to continue playing with intensity this week. We still need to clean up some ball handling issues and a few backs need some carries. Maybe even throw one to the tightend. You know.....live on the edge a little. Hope a lot of players get to see some time onthe field they have all been working hard.

We hope to see alot of your backups as well. Last week was the first time our opponent kept their starters in the entire game.

We hope to see alot of your backups as well. Last week was the first time our opponent kept their starters in the entire game.

It figures. Always remember. Marshall's Scenic Overlook is actually a landfill that all the surrounding counties send their garbage to. It's their claim to fame. :roflolk:

It's great to see fans on here supporting your new school and team. We welcome you to Sam Davis Stadium and look forward to our first meeting. :rolleyes:

Typical Marshall County. No class. I hope Summitt at least wins one game this year. I'm glad the Summitt players are seeing what varsity football looks like. That school and that TEAM has a bright future ahead of them.

Good week for Giles to work on themselves. Summit should have played a JV schedule a couple of years before jumping into the fire.

Actually in my opinion i think you are wrong. Nothing against your opinion or anything. I think it was good they played a Varsity schedule. Even though they haven't won a game yet. They are experiencing what varsity football looks like and that will help them out in the long run. But this is just what i think.

Edited by LCPanthers

Actually n my opinion i think you are wrong. Nothing against your opinion or anything. I think it was good they played a Varsity scheadule. Even though they haven't won a game yet. They are experiencing what varsity football looks like and that will help them out in the long wrong. But this is just what i think.

Just wait for Summit to compete in 2 years......

C'mooon Man!

Summit fans, you need to realize that the first step to becoming a quality football team is being able to talk some smack on Coacht.

I almost find myself rooting for the panthers this week cuz if they get beaten they won't be nearly as chatty next week.

Hahaha....we'll get there! I think I'm the only active Summit fan here at the moment though. And it's hard to talk smack when your 0-7 varsity team has only one kid with a driver's license. It's also hard to be mad when every head coach of the district opponents we've played so far has been extremely complimentary of our team after the games. I even had a coach (real tall guy) come up to me after the Hickman County game and tell me how bright our future is and that we didn't play like a team with just freshmen and sophomores. Should we win our two non-disrict games at the start of next season I might get a little froggy and stir the pot. Until then though I am going to just hope that we give Spring Hill a game and survive Giles County and Fairview.