OldSchoolCharger

That was me and my oldest son Cody - moved from Etowah to Reliance in 2007 - and the paperwork was ridiculous. Freaking wannabe Derrick and McMinn Central even tried to challenge it! My oldest wasn't a even starter at either school. I gained custody of my younger twin boys before their eighth grade year and they play for Coach Davis now - not starting either lol...

The other subject was that Rayl kid Derrick imported from Meigs (Meigs was not happy about it either) - at one point MC's star player was in so much trouble, to keep him on the team, the kid's mother actually signed parental rights over to Derrick's father so the kid could continue to play for MC. Derrick left after it was found he liked his player's mothers too. Price is in the same league as Derrick, cut from the same mold IMO.

And it's not common in our district - we bitched and complained then too. You have no idea how glad I was to meet Coach Davis after our move to Reliance - play is based on merit, hard work, and no BS - I've seen Coach Davis cut AWESOME players from the team for lying or getting in trouble in town. Polk County players are expected to behave honorably on or off the field and it is enforced.

Unbelievable!! 4 years ago...and you are Still making up crap about Coach Derrick!! It must really keep you up at night, thinking what your weekly pot shot about Central and Coach D will be.... I am sorry you are such a bitter man about an issue that you have blown way out of porportion, Cody is such a great kid and sad he got caught in the middle of yourt feud with Coach Derrick....SAD!

Edited by OldSchoolCharger

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I know he is tearing the cover off a baseball.
    • Siegel Middle School is looking for a Head Wrestling Coach. This will be the 3rd year that the school has had a program, but the Stars have had a middle school team for a while now. This is program is established and has a club team (Stars) feeding it with wrestlers.    Siegel High School is looking for an assistant coach. Again, this program is growing with talent every year. This past year we had 2 state placers.   Stars Wrestling Club is also looking for coaches to help with the program.     If interested you can send an email to starstnwrestlingclub@gmail.com or freemand@rcschools.net
    • Terri Brock  is the name in the rumor mill.
    • Ella Murphey TN (Tennessee) pins Taina Uasike AZ (Arizona) Girlshttps://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.themat.com/news/2024/april/27/semifinals-set-at-girls-national-showcase-featuring-three-world-medalists-and-six-returning-champions&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoTNjcxMjkyNjE3MzM3ODMwMjEyMDIaNTA0MWI1YTEwOTE1MDQ1Yjpjb206ZW46VVM&usg=AOvVaw22E8t0IlnfRyqO03Bbu78X
    • Did this happen? Does anyone know? Ripley has their HC job posted on the bulletin board over the weekend.