2011 TN Titans Mr Football Ballot: Class A Back

CoachT

Has to be Jacob Tucker he has set 5 state records has the highest QB rating a 143 in the state, including all divisions and by far the best back in 1A 1855 yds passing 23 Tds and 790 yds rushing 12 Tds for a total of 2645 yds and 35 Tds thru 8 games If he does not get it he is Robbed!!!! NOBODY EVEN COMES CLOSE

Edited by BullyDog

I Have read all of the post on this topic. Tucker( PERRY CO.)and Warbritton (HUNTINGDON) have be leaders for their teams this yr. Both are role models in their towns. Difference that I seen is one only gets support for MR. Football from Perry County. Warbritton gets perks from 1A, 2A and 3A fans who have seen him play against their own team. It said something when another fans from a different team can say that your player is realy good. Class Act. Either way it goes both have been exterordinary during their High School Careers.

I Have read all of the post on this topic. Tucker( PERRY CO.)and Warbritton (HUNTINGDON) have be leaders for their teams this yr. Both are role models in their towns. Difference that I seen is one only gets support for MR. Football from Perry County. Warbritton gets perks from 1A, 2A and 3A fans who have seen him play against their own team. It said something when another fans from a different team can say that your player is realy good. Class Act. Either way it goes both have been exterordinary during their High School Careers.

You need to read again. Most of the posters who are voting for Tucker are NOT from PC.

Lets see I am from the Murfreesboro, Smyrna Bulldogs (BullyDog)area and have seen some of the greatest backs in 6A and 5A in the state. Made every game the Smyrna Bulldogs played in 2006 and 2007 when they won back to back GOLD BALLS (state championships) And your Warbritton only has 699 yds rushing 13 Tds and 392 yds and 2 passing for a total 1091 yds and 15 Tds thru 9 games a long ways from the 1855 yds passing 23 Tds and 790 yds rushing 12 Tds for a total of 2645 yds and 35 Tds thru 8 games Tucker has, that does not even come close LOL Tucker has 20 more Tds and 1554 more yds in 1 game less and you would give the award to somebody with that many less yds and Tds. That is funny right there!!!! Like I said earlier if Tucker does not get it HE HAS BENN ROBBED!!!!

Lets see add 5 more Tds for his 9th game total now 40 not sure how many more yards but who cares

Edited by BullyDog

Lets see I am from the Murfreesboro, Smyrna Bulldogs (BullyDog)area and have seen some of the greatest backs in 6A and 5A in the state. Made every game the Smyrna Bulldogs played in 2006 and 2007 when they won back to back GOLD BALLS (state championships) And your Warbritton only has 699 yds rushing 13 Tds and 392 yds and 2 passing for a total 1091 yds and 15 Tds thru 9 games a long ways from the 1855 yds passing 23 Tds and 790 yds rushing 12 Tds for a total of 2645 yds and 35 Tds thru 8 games Tucker has, that does not even come close LOL Tucker has 20 more Tds and 1554 more yds in 1 game less and you would give the award to somebody with that many less yds and Tds. That is funny right there!!!! Like I said earlier if Tucker does not get it HE HAS BENN ROBBED!!!!

If you're going to put stats on a player you know nothing about at least put the correct stats.He has 1573 total yards 13 rush tds 6 pass tds 3 return tds 2 int for tds for a total of 24 tds.Its not about stats with Warbritton its about the impact he has on the game.Its how he changes the way other teams play defense the way they play the kicking game the way they play offense.And he has only played 24 out of the 36 quarters played.You could say he did this in 6 games.

Wardaddy your a idiot its ALL ABOUT THE STATS !!!! Wartbritton has NO SHOT!Tucker has my vote hands down!!!! :popcorneater:

Just going to shed a little light for 2 or 3 igroant posters bullydog,pondexer44,and cougarfever.A few years back Colt Brennan name ring a bell? Colt broke every passing record in ncaa history.Yards,carear tds,tds in a season went undefeated.You get my point broke all the records you know them things you call stats.I'm guessing that you were the 3 that thought he was the best player in colleage that year and should have won the heisman because he had the stats.After getting all them stats he got to play in a bowl game aganist Georgia, he did not fair to well aganist the big boys.Stats the biggest liar in teams sports.Big game wins is only stat and there is 4 and 5 more big games to be played.

Im not gonna listen or put much weight into what someone tells me that cant even spell career or college but see colt couldn't play with the big boys because he was at a small school not a SEC school but you say he didn't farewell against the big boys but my friend Jacob is the big boy maybe this situation is what you will run into with King Warbritton

Just going to shed a little light for 2 or 3 igroant posters bullydog,pondexer44,and cougarfever.A few years back Colt Brennan name ring a bell? Colt broke every passing record in ncaa history.Yards,carear tds,tds in a season went undefeated.You get my point broke all the records you know them things you call stats.I'm guessing that you were the 3 that thought he was the best player in colleage that year and should have won the heisman because he had the stats.After getting all them stats he got to play in a bowl game aganist Georgia, he did not fair to well aganist the big boys.Stats the biggest liar in teams sports.Big game wins is only stat and there is 4 and 5 more big games to be played.

Nope, never thought he was going to get it. All I got to say is I am sure with last Friday's game tucker has almost twice the yards Warbritton has and 16 more Tds if he does not get it He has been ROBBED! Won't be the first time somebody has been robbed in this Mr Football. Look at 6A back I'tavius Mathers last year from Blackman, who was named Gatorade Player of the Year in all of the state by ESPN and Gatorade. Pretty sad when ESPN can name him Gatorade Player of the Year and he does not win little old Mr Football. He was robbed also so yes it can happen, but when somebody has almost twice the yardage and 16 more Tds that would be sad!!!! That would be like saying well you were first in 1A football in your district but we think the number 6th team should be in the playoffs and you are out!!!! That does not happen. So we will see!!!!

Edited by BullyDog

Nope, never thought he was going to get it. All I got to say is I am sure with last Friday's game tucker has almost twice the yards Warbritton has and 16 more Tds if he does not get it He has been ROBBED! Won't be the first time somebody has been robbed in this Mr Football. Look at 6A back I'tavius Mathers last year from Blackman, who was named Gatorade Player of the Year in all of the state by ESPN and Gatorade. Pretty sad when ESPN can name him Gatorade Player of the Year and he does not win little old Mr Football. He was robbed also so yes it can happen, but when somebody has almost twice the yardage and 16 more Tds that would be sad!!!! That would be like saying well you were first in 1A football in your district but we think the number 6th team should be in the playoffs and you are out!!!! That does not happen. So we will see!!!!

I am with you "BullyDog" Tucker "B DA MAN" The "GURU" has spoken!!!! :roflolk:

If you're going to put stats on a player you know nothing about at least put the correct stats.He has 1573 total yards 13 rush tds 6 pass tds 3 return tds 2 int for tds for a total of 24 tds.Its not about stats with Warbritton its about the impact he has on the game.Its how he changes the way other teams play defense the way they play the kicking game the way they play offense.And he has only played 24 out of the 36 quarters played.You could say he did this in 6 games.

Sorry I made a mistake on his stats forgot to to add his return yards. Warbritton has 1573 Total all purpose yards and 24 Tds after 9 games

Update on Jacob Tucker after 9 game same as everybody else now, and he does not play the whole game either so

I guess you could say he has done this in 6 games!!!! (LOL) I would not, but that is what other say!!!!

Passing 2168 yards 27 Tds Rushing 956 yards 15 Tds

So I was wrong he now has 42 Tds and 3124 yards!!!!!