Loretto @ Perry Co.

radio33

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC's been playing great, and against Loretto we need to come out with our game faces on, but Friday night 'should' give us a chance to get the engine tuned up. Maybe work on our run game a little, and stress a little more discipline to reduce penalties. Because the playoffs start next week.

Edited by chemtrail

Radio you and I talked about it back in the Summer and it is almost here. What are we going to do next? I'm not much on fishing or golfing. Can we just rewind?

Mine graduated in '10, and I'm still around. You guys can still be involved even without a kid on the team. Although, I have to admit, it's not the same. :(

Mine graduated in '10, and I'm still around. You guys can still be involved even without a kid on the team. Although, I have to admit, it's not the same. :(

I had one to graduate last year and another a freshman this year, when he graduates I got another that will be a freshman the next year so I wont be having yalls problems for awhile.