Loretto @ Perry Co.

radio33

Times Daily writes:

Loretto(4-4,3-2) vs. Perry County(8-0,5-0)

The skinny: "With last week's win, Loretto has matched its win total for the past six seasons. ...The Mustangs are battling for a playoff berth for the first time since 2004. ...Timothee Brown had 129 yards and three touchdowns for the Mustangs last week against Richland. ...Zak Kleinke surpassed the 1,000-yard mark with 88 yards a week ago."

Like I said earlier, not the same push-over team of the last few years.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said earlier, not the same push-over team of the last few years.

No doubt they are better but I say they might give ya'll some trouble at the start but after the first quarter or maybe the second....ya'll will dominate the rest of the game. They are better but you have to be realistic about these things. Good luck to both teams. First Half PC 36 Loretto 7....Final PC 43 Loretto 13

No doubt they are better but I say they might give ya'll some trouble at the start but after the first quarter or maybe the second....ya'll will dominate the rest of the game. They are better but you have to be realistic about these things. Good luck to both teams. First Half PC 36 Loretto 7....Final PC 43 Loretto 13

PC will be able to do whatever that they want most of the game. PC will score about 6 or 7 TDs tonight. Loretto might score 1 TD but PCs Defense will probably not allow any points.

okay i understand that we had some flags and thats understandable but some of those were stupid.especially the ejection clipping yeah but not what it was called

i sure hope the TSSAA will watch that hit and just give him a half or not even a suspension because he didn't do anything to get himself ejected...the kid that got hit laid there for about a second and then when the ref called what he did and the trainers and coaches were about to get to him, he jumps up, runs to the sidelines clappin his hands and pumpin up the crowd...if you ask me thats a bunch of b.s...

i sure hope the TSSAA will watch that hit and just give him a half or not even a suspension because he didn't do anything to get himself ejected...the kid that got hit laid there for about a second and then when the ref called what he did and the trainers and coaches were about to get to him, he jumps up, runs to the sidelines clappin his hands and pumpin up the crowd...if you ask me thats a bunch of b.s...

Okay, where were you watching from. I didnt see any of that clappin and pumping the crowd. I did however see the cheap blindside hit. Your are right about one thin I hope TSSAA does see the film. It will just comfirm how dirty it was.

Lol, you missed the first half, but you were pretty close on the final.

Okay, where were you watching from. I didnt see any of that clappin and pumping the crowd. I did however see the cheap blindside hit. Your are right about one thin I hope TSSAA does see the film. It will just comfirm how dirty it was.

I'm sorry, but that kid should give acting lessons. That whole thing was totally ridiculous. Those had to be the worst refs I have ever seen in my life. I thought the ones we had last week were bad, but they were nothing compared to this week.

And the winner of The Academy Award for "Best Acting Job In A Sporting Event" goes to.....#27 of Loretto!!...