McKenzie travels to Adamsville

cardfan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but they will run through you like butter. Not your fault, but lack of competition in your district will hurt you. McKenzie has played a tough schedule and it will show Friday. Not to mention, they will be playing with emotion for that cheerleader. This game will show the strength of district 13a.

Maaaaannnnn! I used to kinda like you ;) , but them running thru us like butter will be like y'all holding on to the football! I believe if your 180lb linemen could hold em we'll take our chances with our 300lb linemen! If dresdon holds on to the ball y'all might squeeze a win out against the rebels!

No dought this will be a great game! And as our schedule goes can we help that TCA( last years silverball) and riverside (Aldeep playoff ) and Hardin county (5a "hello") are having bad years! Not to mention collinwood they never have a bad season! We'll see about the butter cutting!

Edited by Redrage1990

I am going to predict that what held Mckenzie down this week with a little time to come together and, probably be closer as a team, they will come out with more purpose and be fired up and the tragedy will make them more determined and fired up. I think Mckenzie will be playing with more purpose and win this one.TAKE IT TO THEM REBS AND SHOW WHAT CARROLL COUNTY IS ABOUT.

I am going to predict that what held Mckenzie down this week with a little time to come together and, probably be closer as a team, they will come out with more purpose and be fired up and the tragedy will make them more determined and fired up. I think Mckenzie will be playing with more purpose and win this one.TAKE IT TO THEM REBS AND SHOW WHAT CARROLL COUNTY IS ABOUT.

that is the one thing that scares me about this game. The tragedy pulling them together a little more will help them. I look for both teams to be well prepared as both are well coached and both will be ready. I know the kids for adamsville have been looking forward to this one all year and will want to go out on senior night and secure a win. I think it will be close but I think homefield means a lot to these boys and with a win they would have it throughout the playoffs. It will be a slobber knocker type of game so get there early you dont want to have to park along the highway. This will be one of the biggest games in west tn this week.

:popcorneater:

I Hope That The Tragedy Will Pass...And Posters Will Let It Pass...It's Obvious That Something Of This Nature Strikes The Whole Communtiy.. But Lets Try Not To Speak Of The Tragedy In Aspects Of Football...Time Will Heal Wounds...But When You Pick At The Scabs It Prolongs It..Thank You For Now For Observing Her Memory...

Got nothing against the cards. Just know that mckenzie is going to play this week. As much as I try to hate them, they have class, character, coaching, and are brutally physical on defense the same huntingdon is on offense. I just think they will bust out emotionally this week and send a message to the rest of the state that they are ready for playoffs.

Got nothing against the cards. Just know that mckenzie is going to play this week. As much as I try to hate them, they have class, character, coaching, and are brutally physical on defense the same huntingdon is on offense. I just think they will bust out emotionally this week and send a message to the rest of the state that they are ready for playoffs.

good cause we are pretty physical ourselves. it should be a great game in a great atmosphere.

well hog we cant help what the rest of the district does. What we have done is play up in classification as much as possible. Our defense held phelps to his lowest out put of the year, held the bolivar running game to one of their lowest totals of the year, beat 5a hardin county that has only lost to some top teams like lexington, chester, brighton etc. You keep hating on the Cardinals and they will prove you wrong. If Adamsville is in your district they might have one loss and that would be to the mustangs. You will get your dose of them in a couple of weeks.

Contrary to what yall are saying Phelps had 140 and a td against Aville on 13 carries! Which is his third lowest output this year! That being said I'ma still rootin for them cards!

Yes used to but I was not counting the 45 yard run at the end when adamsville was trying to strip the ball they were not tackling him they were trying to strip him. I also left out one of. I in now way meant we shut him down. He was best back we faced all year and probably will not face another one that good for sometime.

All that being said if adamsville does not turn ball over they can hold their own against the rebels. It should be a pretty good matchup