District 9AAA

soccermomma

The district 9AAA tournament started Sat.

Station Camp 4

Lebanon 1

Beech 5

Wilson Central 1

Portland/Gallatin

Hendersonville/Mt. Juliet

Left after the Beech game. Beech and Station Camp will battle in one semi on Monday at 8. The other game starts at 6. I hope Beech learned something from the last game they played against Station Camp. I expect a much closer game.

Hendersonville rolled Portland. They were up 6-0 at half and that's the way it ended.

Station Camp got my girls with the 6th PK. The game ended 1-1 after regulation and overtime. Soccermommas girls learned a lot since the first the game against SC. From where I sat I thought Beech outplayed SC, but our season is still over. A real classy move from Lyndsay Mayo (SC) when she came over to console one of our captains and best players about missing one of the kicks.

Best of luck to District 9.

Hendersonville rolled Portland. They were up 6-0 at half and that's the way it ended.

Station Camp got my girls with the 6th PK. The game ended 1-1 after regulation and overtime. Soccermommas girls learned a lot since the first the game against SC. From where I sat I thought Beech outplayed SC, but our season is still over. A real classy move from Lyndsay Mayo (SC) when she came over to console one of our captains and best players about missing one of the kicks.

Best of luck to District 9.

Great game but tough way to end last night - I believe Beech has no Seniors so everyone comes back right? Gonna be tough to beat next year. Hold your heads high - you played well!

Go Bison - Beat those Commandos :)