Dyersburg vs Ripley

sonofmandingo

The Guy is just calling like it is....why do you have to be soo sensitive

its their head coaches coaching philosophy on offense they run all kinds of messed up formations if you have seen them play it should make any football fan feel bad for those kids. I feel bad for the kids.... if most of these kids where in a better system they would have more success. Turn things around.... I don't know what you are talking about they made it to the second round last year. I don't call that a poor squad that is trying to turn things around and be respectable. They have good athletes the admin should look at finding a new HC to corral that talent into something better.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ripley has a coach that is not interested in the kids. He doesn't even live in Lauderdale county. He has a crazy coaching philosopy, and does not utilize the talent that he has. He makes very poor decisions on the field that puts the team in bad situations. I wish the administration would make a change, but it is not likely to happen. As far as the QB situation goes the kid that replaced him Friday night in my opinion did as good a job as the starter. Ripley has a good freshman class that is undefeated, but if they don't do something with the coach they will not stay together. This is strictly my opinion, but I feel like I am not the only one that thinks this way. The head coach survived last year on a talented senior class. I don't think the head coach wants to be here, but I don't know who would want him as a coach. Maybe he will leave after the season ends. He is definately losing what little support he had in the community.

Ripley has a coach that is not interested in the kids. He doesn't even live in Lauderdale county. He has a crazy coaching philosopy, and does not utilize the talent that he has. He makes very poor decisions on the field that puts the team in bad situations. I wish the administration would make a change, but it is not likely to happen. As far as the QB situation goes the kid that replaced him Friday night in my opinion did as good a job as the starter. Ripley has a good freshman class that is undefeated, but if they don't do something with the coach they will not stay together. This is strictly my opinion, but I feel like I am not the only one that thinks this way. The head coach survived last year on a talented senior class. I don't think the head coach wants to be here, but I don't know who would want him as a coach. Maybe he will leave after the season ends. He is definately losing what little support he had in the community.

its their head coaches coaching philosophy on offense they run all kinds of messed up formations if you have seen them play it should make any football fan feel bad for those kids. I feel bad for the kids.... if most of these kids where in a better system they would have more success. Turn things around.... I don't know what you are talking about they made it to the second round last year. I don't call that a poor squad that is trying to turn things around and be respectable. They have good athletes the admin should look at finding a new HC to corral that talent into something better.

Ripley had some athletic kids for sure... to bad they had to be part of the clown show... I will be surprised if the Ringmaster hangs around those parts for long... he might be asked to pack up his tents and bearded ladies and hit the road.... Any thoughts?

Bad thing about it is Ripley has some talent. I just can't see how he has enough time in practice to go over all of his stuff.