Marshall county @ Page

Tigerman10

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewisburg had thier bad game last week against Lewis county b/c we definately didn't play to our full potential so this week is our time to shine!!

Actually they didn't. Lewis County had the bad game. You can obviously see that with the LC win over Giles County. They put 51 on Giles. If Lewis Played Marshall like they did against Giles..Marshall would be 5-4 right now.

Actually they didn't. Lewis County had the bad game. You can obviously see that with the LC win over Giles County. They put 51 on Giles. If Lewis Played Marshall like they did against Giles..Marshall would be 5-4 right now.

Keep dreaming LC....at what point do you guys face the fact that the other team whipped you and quit making excuses? As for the 51 y'all put up, it appears much of that was Giles' doing. When I saw the score I knew it had to be points off of turnovers, cause I knew there was no way Lewis' offense lined up and did that.....I was right. I wonder what the excuses will be when y'all make an early exit from the playoffs, oh wait, it will be the refs, it's always the refs with y'all.

:roflol::popcorneater::thumb::lol:

Keep dreaming LC....at what point do you guys face the fact that the other team whipped you and quit making excuses? As for the 51 y'all put up, it appears much of that was Giles' doing. When I saw the score I knew it had to be points off of turnovers, cause I knew there was no way Lewis' offense lined up and did that.....I was right. I wonder what the excuses will be when y'all make an early exit from the playoffs, oh wait, it will be the refs, it's always the refs with y'all.

Our Defense only accounted for 9 points. So, you're saying our offense wasn't capable...you were wrong. There are no dreams involved. I'm completely concious, totally awake, and fairly sober. I was at the Marshall / LC game and there was nothing about Marshall that impressed me. They definately weren't a better team. Perhaps they did play a bit better, with a little bit of striped encouragement. But at no point did MCs players outmatch LCs. If you want to argue it then we could throw up some stats or something but I have a feeling your just to ignorant acknowledge the "facts". But that game is done and over with. I'm not sure why we are talkin about it. We will just beat you next year. I just thought it was funny that Page beat MC, because I had just told someone thursday that I could see Page giving you more than you wanted.:thumb: Early exit? I guess you know all about those don't you? What will your excuse be when MC exits early? "I'm a Central fan..." that's ok, I wouldn't claim MC either..

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

I knew you'd be too dumb to understand that a pick returned inside the 10 and a fumble returned inside the redzone I would attribute to the defense although they didn't actually score, but I'll move on. I guess you're right, there's nothing impressive about 300+ yards of offense, 200 of that rushing (would have been much more had the fourth string skill guys not been in at end of game) and total domination of a team in complete and total denial of just how average they are. I proudly claim to be a follower of Marshall Co. since I have friends there and live close. As for next year, Marshall has owned y'all the last 2 and are VERY young so y'all will continue to get whipped by them for years to come, get used to it.

Oh yeah, Marahall will finish 2nd in the region as the top 4a team so the Page loss is nothing more than a teaching tool. For those who don't know, Marahall dominated that game statistically but allowed page to hang around by not scoring in the red zone. Marshall was running out the clock to secure the 3-0 win and fumbled. Page scored with 12 seconds left. Tough loss but one that will make them better. To say they were too much is just an ignorant statement....Page played hard but were given the game.

Oh yeah, Marahall will finish 2nd in the region as the top 4a team so the Page loss is nothing more than a teaching tool. For those who don't know, Marahall dominated that game statistically but allowed page to hang around by not scoring in the red zone. Marshall was running out the clock to secure the 3-0 win and fumbled. Page scored with 12 seconds left. Tough loss but one that will make them better. To say they were too much is just an ignorant statement....Page played hard but were given the game.

300+? Is that with or without the zebras carrying the ball? So, what you're saying is, MC could've handled Page they just chose not to? Yea, I'm the dumb one...

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

300+? Is that with or without the zebras carrying the ball? So, what you're saying is, MC could've handled Page they just chose not to? Yea, I'm the dumb one...

Yes, you are.....statistically Marshall killed Page. Moved the ball all over the field, just didn't execute when need be. Unlike Lewis, Page was a formidable opponent when

crunch time came. Page had speed that allowed them to bend but not break, Lewis just broke.

Speaking of this game makes me sick to the stomach. Page was prepared for the 3 plays Marshall would run. 38 carries is a workload for one player, and obvious for a defense trying to stop it. You could hear the Page coaching staff from our stands. They were yelling and high diving all night. They really wanted this one. Out coached??? Uh yea. Better team wouldn't go that far, but they Won and that's all that matters. Marshall better wake up. Cmon boys!!! Go Tigers!