DII-A playoffs

Footballer69

Does sbec really stand a chance against Webb. I just don't see their offense being explosive enough to keep up with Webb. #5 will have to take the game completely over and but up a ton of points. No one will be able to hold Webb to less than four touchdowns. I just think with the way we have been playing usj is the only team capable of putting up enough points to beet them. Does anyone know anything about fra and how they will do against ecs. In the lower bracket I think that Harding will cruse all the way to cookville.

I do not think SBEC stands a chance against Webb either, #5 is a baller and has the ability to completely take over a high school football game, I just hate it for the Trojans that he doesn't have a good supporting cast. I think ECS will be able to beat FRA, SG went to Nashville week 0 and beat em. Ha, I think the fact that you think Harding will "cruse all the way to cookville" is hilarious! Harding is a good football team but has little to no play-off experience, I see them making it no further than the semi's.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does sbec really stand a chance against Webb. I just don't see their offense being explosive enough to keep up with Webb. #5 will have to take the game completely over and but up a ton of points. No one will be able to hold Webb to less than four touchdowns. I just think with the way we have been playing usj is the only team capable of putting up enough points to beet them. Does anyone know anything about fra and how they will do against ecs. In the lower bracket I think that Harding will cruse all the way to cookville.

How do you figure harding will cruise to state when St. Georges has already beat them this year?

How do you know sgis will even beat Dca?

SG has to first get past Ezell Harding. I think they go to SG. I think SG should be able to beat them. I have seen SG play a few times this year and they do have trouble moving the ball on occasion, but if they get in a steady balance of run/pass they can be explosive! They moved the ball really well against Harding earlier in the year. I think SG CAN beat DCA, depending on which team shows up.