notre dame @ grundy co

gcjackets18

This commin Friday Notre dame travels up to the good ol mountain to play Grundy..after last weeks game against grace Baptist I have to say I was impressed by our defense..we got 6 total turnovers and only allowed grace to score one touchdown..can we repeat our defense against Notre dame? They have a really explosive offense but are weak at the defense..I'm glad that the head coach decided to use a little more passing this week compared to the bledsoe game..there were a couple balls that we should have cought and some were over thrown..but I like that they changed it up a little..if we lose to Notre dame do we still go to the playoffs as a wild card seed? I know that the play off predictions have us lined up to play Smith Co..which is incredibly good team..if we beat Notre dame does that raise our playoff seed and allow us to play a somewhat lower seeded team? I believe we can beat Notre dame just need to play solid defense like last Friday..I got Grundy winning 28-24..what does everybody else think?

This commin Friday Notre dame travels up to the good ol mountain to play Grundy..after last weeks game against grace Baptist I have to say I was impressed by our defense..we got 6 total turnovers and only allowed grace to score one touchdown..can we repeat our defense against Notre dame? They have a really explosive offense but are weak at the defense..I'm glad that the head coach decided to use a little more passing this week compared to the bledsoe game..there were a couple balls that we should have cought and some were over thrown..but I like that they changed it up a little..if we lose to Notre dame do we still go to the playoffs as a wild card seed? I know that the play off predictions have us lined up to play Smith Co..which is incredibly good team..if we beat Notre dame does that raise our playoff seed and allow us to play a somewhat lower seeded team? I believe we can beat Notre dame just need to play solid defense like last Friday..I got Grundy winning 28-24..what does everybody else think?

The spread offense and QB imported from Ringold could give the YellowJackets a problem.

On the 3A play off predictions its showing Grundy as a 5-5 team against Smith Co..I'm taking that they are already predicting Notre dame to beat us..if they did it would mean that they have only won one district game..but if we did win it would put us at 6-4 which would be grundys first winning season in a long time..I wonder if they would place Grundy against a different opponent if we won against note dame..for once I'd like to see Grundy go past the first round we haven't done it since 04..I know notre dame is good but they don't have a defense..we have showed in a couple games that we do have a decent defense just have to have everybody on the same page come Friday night..maybe we can play a number 4 or 5 seeded team..I don't fully understand how our playoff system works so if anybody does have any ideas about it I'm all ears..

On the 3A play off predictions its showing Grundy as a 5-5 team against Smith Co..I'm taking that they are already predicting Notre dame to beat us..if they did it would mean that they have only won one district game..but if we did win it would put us at 6-4 which would be grundys first winning season in a long time..I wonder if they would place Grundy against a different opponent if we won against note dame..for once I'd like to see Grundy go past the first round we haven't done it since 04..I know notre dame is good but they don't have a defense..we have showed in a couple games that we do have a decent defense just have to have everybody on the same page come Friday night..maybe we can play a number 4 or 5 seeded team..I don't fully understand how our playoff system works so if anybody does have any ideas about it I'm all ears..

To play a 4 or 5 seed you have to be a 1 or 2 seed. I think Grundy is going to be OK win or lose. They are 4 or 5 teams up from the 32 seed. As far as the game Friday night, Grundy Co. will put 48pts on the board on their way to the first winning season in many of years. Good luck to the team!!! As far as who they play in playoffs, it will still be Smith Co.. Again good luck guys, need a big WIN!!!

To play a 4 or 5 seed you have to be a 1 or 2 seed. I think Grundy is going to be OK win or lose. They are 4 or 5 teams up from the 32 seed. As far as the game Friday night, Grundy Co. will put 48pts on the board on their way to the first winning season in many of years. Good luck to the team!!! As far as who they play in playoffs, it will still be Smith Co.. Again good luck guys, need a big WIN!!!

Actually if Grundy wins and gets to 6-4, playing Bledsoe would be a very big possibility, if they go East then Goodpasture

Question is who would you rather see Grundy play in the playoffs bledsoe goodpasture or Smith Co..even though bledsoe blew us out a couple weeks ago I still think we could possibly beat them..or goodpasture possibly..but I definitely don't want to see us against Smith Co..

To be frank, Grundy can't beat any of the teams you mentioned. Bledsoe would blow you out again and goodpasture would be worse.

Question is who would you rather see Grundy play in the playoffs bledsoe goodpasture or Smith Co..even though bledsoe blew us out a couple weeks ago I still think we could possibly beat them..or goodpasture possibly..but I definitely don't want to see us against Smith Co..

I think you stand a better chance against Goodpasture than Smith or Bledsoe. This isnt the Goodpasture of last year and they dont have that 300 pound average across the line, you would have to watch the QB though, Im sure Bledsoe is praying they come west cause they dont want any of CAK or Alcoa

Alcoa is havin a little bit of a rough year..they have lost to a few very good teams..I wish they would send Grundy west atleast then we could go to maybe the second round but not any further then the 3rd..I don't really understand the playoffs an how it works I just know we are a low rated seed.

Grundy and Sequatchie will go west, Bledsoe is the one with the chance of going East