notre dame @ grundy co

gcjackets18

What quads are in the west and if we go west who would we play? Any chances of playing sequatchie or a team of equal or lesser value? Lol I think we could be sequatchie we came out flat last time..might be a whole new ball game this time

The way it is looking Sequatchie is going to be a 5th seed and travel to Harpeth or Pearl Cohn in first round, a upset of Signal would really help. I dont see a rematch this year because Grundy is more than likely a 7 or 8 seed, but a lot of things can happen this week. Like I said before, Bledsoe looks like they are going east, Grundy will more than likely draw Goodpasture or Smith Co.

If Hickman County beats Waverly then they'll be in the playoffs in Q4. That will shift Harpeth from Q4 to Q3 and Bledsoe County from Q3 to Q2.

I'd look for Sequatchie County to open the playoffs vs Harpeth in the 4 vs 5 matchup. The home team will be determined this week because Sequatchie has a tough game vs SM and Harpeth has a tough game vs Cheatham County.

I'd look for Grundy County to win and jump what's going to be a 5-5 Pearl-Cohn team. Depending on how Cheatham County fares against Harpeth this week the Grundy County Jackets could also jump the Cubs as well. This means that Grundy County could be as high as a #6 seed or as low as a #8 seed.

Is their game vs Notre Dame on Thursday or Friday?

If Hickman County beats Waverly then they'll be in the playoffs in Q4. That will shift Harpeth from Q4 to Q3 and Bledsoe County from Q3 to Q2.

I'd look for Sequatchie County to open the playoffs vs Harpeth in the 4 vs 5 matchup. The home team will be determined this week because Sequatchie has a tough game vs SM and Harpeth has a tough game vs Cheatham County.

I'd look for Grundy County to win and jump what's going to be a 5-5 Pearl-Cohn team. Depending on how Cheatham County fares against Harpeth this week the Grundy County Jackets could also jump the Cubs as well. This means that Grundy County could be as high as a #6 seed or as low as a #8 seed.

Is their game vs Notre Dame on Thursday or Friday?

Their game is on Friday night..it would be nice to see Grundy as a 6th seeded team compared to as a 8th seeded team..I hope that we would jump Pearl cohn we played them last year in the playoffs..nasty place to go..in the middle of the Hood..if that leaves us good pasture Smith Co or whoever the 3rd slot team would be is fine by me..I don't see us standing a chance at Smith Co..but if we do win against Notre dame an Pearl cohn looses then I like the outcome we face..

Their game is on Friday night..it would be nice to see Grundy as a 6th seeded team compared to as a 8th seeded team..I hope that we would jump Pearl cohn we played them last year in the playoffs..nasty place to go..in the middle of the Hood..if that leaves us good pasture Smith Co or whoever the 3rd slot team would be is fine by me..I don't see us standing a chance at Smith Co..but if we do win against Notre dame an Pearl cohn looses then I like the outcome we face..

If a #6 seed I'd say Grundy would play CPA (top "runner-up")

If a #7 seed I'd say Grundy would play Goodpasture (second "district champion")

If a #8 seed I'd say Grundy would play Smith County (top "district champion")