East Hickman

in or out   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want him to continue at East

• yes
    • no

I would like to see where everybody stands with Frankie King. I personally believe that he is an excellent coach and has a great staff. The kids are buying into his program and they are starting to improve it is going to be a matter of time until they start making ball games interesting. I know many parents believe that he needs to go because they think he is a terrible coach but a terrible coach would stop coaching when down 35-3 in the 4th but no he hung in there and coached a drive to score a touchdown. We will never build a program if we continue to point the finger at a head coach within his first 5 years there is no reason for it it doesn't matter who you bring into the program a program has to have time to evolve. Come on east get behind your head coach and allow him to work with your kids and build a program, enough with the Gary Harris BS he isn't even qualified.

Lets hear what you have to say

Edited by EASTHICKMANATHLETICSFAN

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see where everybody stands with Frankie King. I personally believe that he is an excellent coach and has a great staff. The kids are buying into his program and they are starting to improve it is going to be a matter of time until they start making ball games interesting. I know many parents believe that he needs to go because they think he is a terrible coach but a terrible coach would stop coaching when down 35-3 in the 4th but no he hung in there and coached a drive to score a touchdown. We will never build a program if we continue to point the finger at a head coach within his first 5 years there is no reason for it it doesn't matter who you bring into the program a program has to have time to evolve. Come on east get behind your head coach and allow him to work with your kids and build a program, enough with the Gary Harris BS he isn't even qualified.

Lets hear what you have to say

Coach King should be a high school coach and Coach Harris should be a middle school coach.

Coach King should be a high school coach and Coach Harris should be a middle school coach.

Frankie King is and should be the coach for EH. I also think he has a pretty good coach on his staff in Harris. People need to realize that it is going to take a while to win in Lyles. They play in an incredibly tough district. The kids in Lyles feel they cannot win because of the daily negativity they hear from their parents and what they read on here. Whoever started the petition should not be allowed to ever set foot on EH campus. Good luck Eagles and Coach King.

i thank that ole boy coch king duz a perty good job. everbudy noes that in 2 yers be gona be gud. i did thank we wers getin a little wurse beefor the oter nite aganst those boyz from centurvulle but we put up a gud fight. them ther boyz never quit. i think thay on the rite trac. now if somebudy cud help me wit my spelin. go coch king!

First of all let me refresh some of your memories here: This is the same coach that last season allowed his starting QB to return to the team as a CAPTAIN after he threw his helmet across the track, returned to the field house, and proceeded to put his street clothes on, and return to the stands with the fans to bash his team and watch the remainder of this game with the fans! This does not set a positive tone or instill dicipline as head coach should. Now to the matter of petition, this was not a good idea and I don't really think it should have ever happened, but it is time for King to go! This is not about juice boxes and animal crackers anymore, this is about high school football! A coach has to be respected! A coach has to be a motivator! Football is a huge part of this community and most of these people witnessed what happened that night and lost ALL respect for this man as a coach and his staff! This is the real reason that this change is needed and our record is HORRIBLE. Congratulations to Hickman County for hiring Rewis, who has completely turned his team around in one season... So YES, time is important!

First of all let me refresh some of your memories here: This is the same coach that last season allowed his starting QB to return to the team as a CAPTAIN after he threw his helmet across the track, returned to the field house, and proceeded to put his street clothes on, and return to the stands with the fans to bash his team and watch the remainder of this game with the fans! This does not set a positive tone or instill dicipline as head coach should. Now to the matter of petition, this was not a good idea and I don't really think it should have ever happened, but it is time for King to go! This is not about juice boxes and animal crackers anymore, this is about high school football! A coach has to be respected! A coach has to be a motivator! Football is a huge part of this community and most of these people witnessed what happened that night and lost ALL respect for this man as a coach and his staff! This is the real reason that this change is needed and our record is HORRIBLE. Congratulations to Hickman County for hiring Rewis, who has completely turned his team around in one season... So YES, time is important!

Good Job Hickman Co??? They Ran off the last coach they had and nothing against Rewis, who has done a GREAT job, but Hickman Co. was competative last year. How is that turning around a program??

Good Job Hickman Co??? They Ran off the last coach they had and nothing against Rewis, who has done a GREAT job, but Hickman Co. was competative last year. How is that turning around a program??

What Hickman Co. team did you watch in 2010? I saw a team who was 2-8 and their two wins were against 3-7 Harpeth and 2-8 McEwen. Also, they were the first Hickman team to lose to East.

This year's squad is far more competitive than last year's team.

What Hickman Co. team did you watch in 2010? I saw a team who was 2-8 and their two wins were against 3-7 Harpeth and 2-8 McEwen. Also, they were the first Hickman team to lose to East.

This year's squad is far more competitive than last year's team.

How many of those kids started last year as sophomores for HC and gained experience? Just about all of them.