Marion County's next head coach

Rabble Rouser

Talent OK. give me hart. Cannot get it without repore. I can coach that. People can say what they want about Vic, but that is were he has it over everyone. Not only with his team, but the community as well. If I take anything from my experience from coaching in the valley it has to be what I have seen at South Pittsburg. When you go there I don't see a black community, or a white community, I see a community. Same thing at Trousdale. People, no matter what shape or color, have to want the same thing. Football is a leason about life. Unless you have people to support you life will be very difficult. Nothing will hit you any harder than life. I guess what I am trying to say, what is going on in S.Pitt is no accident. Chattanooga take notice. As well as others.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just figgered Barger would be a good fit. He's done a good job at Sqwatchy with no talent.:roflolk:

All you Fockers ain't gonna get rid of Coach Price as easy as you think. Everbody gonna be gittin stomped by a Bill Price coached Signal Mountain Eagle football team for quite a few more years.:thumb:

I garuntee you that Price man better fill out his transfer forms next year right or that Childress man will be investigating him again. That Childress man is not going to tolerate this mess. You think im joking but im not.

Calm down folks, the head coaching job is OPEN for applications. Nobody is in line for the job, the AD is taking applications. KC is not coming back as head coach, and it hasn't been promised to anyone. The AD is a very competent and capable man and he will hire the best man for the job, have faith in him....The only real issue I forsee is what proven and knowledgable Head Coach would take such a risk on coming into a community who eats football coaches like Jasper does. I hope he has several highly qualified applicants and has a tough choice, heck I would be tickled to death with just one highly qualified candidate. I hope it is someone from outside the county and not a part of the MC good ole boy network. I also want to thank Troy Boeck for his hard work and dedication to the MCHS program and facilities. He is a fine man and coach and will be greatly missed.

Ole Vice has got the fertile recruiting grounds of N. Alabama nailed down pretty tight! I don't think the old recruiting master Price could break through that pipeline!

First off, you are so full of poo the city should charge you a sewer bill. Second, you can not spell worth a flip.

I'm sorry, I forgot I was in a spelling bee contest. I will try to do better. And I'm not as full of it as you might think! Keep those rose colored glasses on so you don't get your feelings hurt! Or maybe we could start a tread and just see how many skeletons jump out of the closet. It is Halloween!

I'm sorry, I forgot I was in a spelling bee contest. I will try to do better. And I'm not as full of it as you might think! Keep those rose colored glasses on so you don't get your feelings hurt! Or maybe we could start a tread and just see how many skeletons jump out of the closet. It is Halloween!

There a difference in rose colored glasses versus libel and slander.