Notre Dame vs. East Hamilton

volahol

HA !....they both missed that one !.... :roflol:

Knowing you both as I do, you won't believe me, but I did notice those two but didn't consider them because they were early in the year. ND was not good then, and EH had some early wins and loses that I don't think give us much info. Cleveland was later and was one of ND's better games, though I put it in the world's tallest midget category since ND didn't actually score. That game is a worry. Champs is correct: If ND, the defending state champs with seven returning seniors, plays close to like it did Tuesday, this game should not be close. They have not played like the champs yet this year, however, so we will see. It's on the girls and their own pride at this point.

In my mind, there are four games that matter left in the season and a lifetime to remember.

Edited by Rabble Rouser

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure that east hamilton appreciates the bulletin board material.

If both teams bring their best game, this one will be a good game.

ND seems to be coming into form at a good time.

the hurricanes are riding the wave of winning their first district and region titles and hosting their first ever state sectional game.

as for common opponents, east hamilton dominated cleveland when they played and cleveland was fortunate to grab a goal and escape with a tie.

CAK is the cream of the crop in A/AA. Toss up between #2-#8 depending on who is playing well on the given day.

Edited by Noogasoccer

I am sure that east hamilton appreciates the bulletin board material.

If both teams bring their best game, this one will be a good game.

ND seems to be coming into form at a good time.

the hurricanes are riding the wave of winning their first district and region titles and hosting their first ever state sectional game.

as for common opponents, east hamilton dominated cleveland when they played and cleveland was fortunate to grab a goal and escape with a tie.

CAK is the cream of the crop in A/AA. Toss up between #2-#8 depending on who is playing well on the given day.

If East Hamilton needs inspiration from a chat room post from a parent to play well in this game, they shouldn't be playing, but whatever. I never said EH was not capable of winning, or that ND is not capable of losing. They have proven without a doubt that they can be beaten. 12 times I think. I don't want to look it up cause I lived it once already. Ha.

CAK is apparently playing well, but CCS is playing awfully well right now also and has a lot of weapons. I'd put those two at the top and say 3-6 or 7 is the toss-up group. There will be one or two weak sisters in the group. Always is.

Knowing you both as I do, you won't believe me, but I did notice those two but didn't consider them because they were early in the year. ND was not good then, and EH had some early wins and loses that I don't think give us much info. Cleveland was later and was one of ND's better games, though I put it in the world's tallest midget category since ND didn't actually score. That game is a worry. Champs is correct: If ND, the defending state champs with seven returning seniors, plays close to like it did Tuesday, this game should not be close. They have not played like the champs yet this year, however, so we will see. It's on the girls and their own pride at this point.

In my mind, there are four games that matter left in the season and a lifetime to remember.

CC is right, I should leave the analysis to the adults....I am a better cheerleader... :popcorneater:

GO IRISH !!!

Edited by CHAMPDDS

Notre Dame 1

East Hamilton 0

Irish move on.... :thumb:

eh was good as I thought

I like their coach and have been impressed with how they play. Nd did as i thought. Clearly better overall. But struggles to finish. But, they are playing their best soccer of the year

A lot like last year. Three games to play and a lifetime to remember. Congrats to the seniors on four straight years to state

Edited by Rabble Rouser

ND wins 1-0. Good game. Could have gone either way as East Hamilton had some great chances (particularly in the first half) but had trouble finishing. ND did the better job of winning the ball in the midfield.

ND's goal came on a corner kick where, by the looks of things the East Hamilton players stopped on the play believing that the ball had gone over the end line. #17 (I think) for ND scores and the 1-0 lead holds up.

Both teams had chances, though many of NDs were from distance as they were content to blast it from 35 yards out and East Hamilton was happy to let them do so. Much more entertaining game to watch than the counterpart at CCS.

Nooga- How many do you lose this year due to graduation?

D

1319921479[/url]' post='2717237']

ND wins 1-0. Good game. Could have gone either way as East Hamilton had some great chances (particularly in the first half) but had trouble finishing. ND did the better job of winning the ball in the midfield.

ND's goal came on a corner kick where, by the looks of things the East Hamilton players stopped on the play believing that the ball had gone over the end line. #17 (I think) for ND scores and the 1-0 lead holds up.

Both teams had chances, though many of NDs were from distance as they were content to blast it from 35 yards out and East Hamilton was happy to let them do so. Much more entertaining game to watch than the counterpart at CCS.

Liz Kidwell #24 scored. In this case, the better team won. EH had one serious chance early in the first half, and came out strong early in the 2nd. I don't believe EH had any corners, which sums up the game. ND had probably 60% possession, had some nice combinations, but couldn't find the net.

Liz Kidwell #24 scored. In this case, the better team won. EH had one serious chance early in the first half, and came out strong early in the 2nd. I don't believe EH had any corners, which sums up the game. ND had probably 60% possession, had some nice combinations, but couldn't find the net.

As for how many seniors East Hamilton loses, I have no idea.

Edited by Noogasoccer