kingston@polk county

jacketfan82

going away huh? may i ask why do you beleive this? my reason to think the game will be close is that kingston has alot of talent,there pretty big,got some speed,and plays in the hardest 3a region in the state,and also the 3 losses they have are 2 playoff teams,2 of them is or have been #1 in the state as well,kingston competed for a little while as well,not saying whos going to win this game,i think it will be one of the best game in the state friday night,but i dont think it will be any blowout for either team.

I'll take Polk by 3 TD's. Kingston plays in a tough region, yes CAK and Alcoa are 2 of the best in the state, but the rest are average and Kingston's non district schedule had a few Class A teams.. Kingston beat McMinn Central 20-0....? Polk had them 28-0 before the end of the 1st qtr...but everyone has "off" games.. Chattanooga Central for Polk (maybe that was the fluke),,, and Polks other losses were to a pretty good 6A school and the best 1A school... and no matter the circumstances they did beat Signal Moutain...not because SM was without McClendon,,but because SM's coach is an arrogant jackwagon

Edited by Charlie Murphy

I'll take Polk by 3 TD's. Kingston plays in a tough region, yes CAK and Alcoa are 2 of the best in the state, but the rest are average and Kingston's non district schedule had a few Class A teams.. Kingston beat McMinn Central 20-0....? Polk had them 28-0 before the end of the 1st qtr...but everyone has "off" games.. Chattanooga Central for Polk (maybe that was the fluke),,, and Polks other losses were to a pretty good 6A school and the best 1A school... and no matter the circumstances they did beat Signal Moutain...not because SM was without McClendon,,but because SM's coach is an arrogant jackwagon

Kingston also played McMinn Central in between Alcoa and CAK so it was a classic trap game. The good thing for Kingston is that McMinn sucks and they didn't have to worry about them.

Polk's lost to chatt.central 29-13, bradley 34-12 and south pitt. 34-14, also 36-35 fluke win over signal and go for it on 4th and forever Price. Then as they should they ended the district games 2nd and early 3rd qts. Kingston lost to a down alcoa team and I would say a Cak team that is not as good as a couple years ago. Even if they were not up for Mcminn central they probably should have beat them worse but that doesn't mean thier d didn't play good just thier offense. But Polk goes into most district games confident, and your mental attitude to begin a game is important. I think that Davis will have them in good shape to start the game, and maybe throw in a twist or two, to keep kingston honest on d .

Kingston also played McMinn Central in between Alcoa and CAK so it was a classic trap game. The good thing for Kingston is that McMinn sucks and they didn't have to worry about them.

Polk played Sequoyah between Signal Mt and South Pitt.......and Mercy Ruled them..

Polk's lost to chatt.central 29-13, bradley 34-12 and south pitt. 34-14, also 36-35 fluke win over signal and go for it on 4th and forever Price. Then as they should they ended the district games 2nd and early 3rd qts. Kingston lost to a down alcoa team and I would say a Cak team that is not as good as a couple years ago. Even if they were not up for Mcminn central they probably should have beat them worse but that doesn't mean thier d didn't play good just thier offense. But Polk goes into most district games confident, and your mental attitude to begin a game is important. I think that Davis will have them in good shape to start the game, and maybe throw in a twist or two, to keep kingston honest on d .

I believe that is a good analysis, but I will add that the team that got beat by Chatt Central would not have competed with Signal Mt's 2nd team.. adjustments were made after the Chatt Central game... As for South Pitt,, they're just better. There are certain things that give Polk trouble, Bradley, Chatt Central, and SP had those skills. From what I have seen, Kingston does not possess these skill sets... Just my opinion!

Polk played Sequoyah between Signal Mt and South Pitt.......and Mercy Ruled them..

I believe that is a good analysis, but I will add that the team that got beat by Chatt Central would not have competed with Signal Mt's 2nd team.. adjustments were made after the Chatt Central game... As for South Pitt,, they're just better. There are certain things that give Polk trouble, Bradley, Chatt Central, and SP had those skills. From what I have seen, Kingston does not possess these skill sets... Just my opinion!

any video of kingston

I didn't mean to imply that Polk didn't improve most teams do, and after the Bradley game I said that if a couple of thier underclassmen step into a starting role they could be real good on d against most teams, South Pitt and even a down trodded Signal team are not most teams. I think if they played Chatt. Central right now they win by 2-3 scores not so sure about Bradley you never know what they are going to do. As the paper says GO Big Red Train.

Kingstons non district schedule was exactly like Polks, had 1 Class A team on it, well not exactly like Polks we did beat the Class A team on ours. Everybody we lost to starts thier playoff run Friday night which includes a then #1 CAK, Alcoa(no adjectives needed), and a good 5A Lenoir City team. I think it will be a good football game. 3 TDs? That is borderline arrogance, but I won't call you a jackwagon.

Kingstons non district schedule was exactly like Polks, had 1 Class A team on it, well not exactly like Polks we did beat the Class A team on ours. Everybody we lost to starts thier playoff run Friday night which includes a then #1 CAK, Alcoa(no adjectives needed), and a good 5A Lenoir City team. I think it will be a good football game. 3 TDs? That is borderline arrogance, but I won't call you a jackwagon.

Polks Class A team was way better.