Powell hosts AC First Round

92Dragon

Powell continues to roll! AC last game of the year. Well at least they did make the Playoffs again. Next years team will be so much better. Maybe get this defense issue lined out. That's pretty good credit for a Great Head Coach Gillum 3 years of coaching and Playoffs each year and this year with a really young team. I am so excited about next years offense plan. The fans done a great job this year. It is always necessary to have the 12th man on the field. You do not get any better fans then AC fans. Fireworks is best in the state. Good Luck AC in the Powell game. Can not believe I called Powell Knox Powell. Just not thinking or watching too much TV or both. LOL Good Luck to Powell. I am sure they will not need it. Powell will be your State Champion.

I am sorry Dragon but when you have such a Lethal threat on offense as Powell does it does not matter who they give the ball to.

Lets talk about next years Team, The way i see it we will be loosing 2Running backs, Who do we replace them with???? several large line men and i do mean MEN, Who shale we replace them with????? and others. We do get to keep our QB whom I have heard Broke a state record for interceptions. WHAT WAS THE COACH THINKING??? The only reason we beat CC was because they took this kid out and put someone else in that knew how to play the game. The way I see it is we will be a lot worse, I want to know who the all stars are you are talking about???? I would like to be optimistic as well. I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets talk about next years Team, The way i see it we will be loosing 2Running backs, Who do we replace them with???? several large line men and i do mean MEN, Who shale we replace them with????? and others. We do get to keep our QB whom I have heard Broke a state record for interceptions. WHAT WAS THE COACH THINKING??? The only reason we beat CC was because they took this kid out and put someone else in that knew how to play the game. The way I see it is we will be a lot worse, I want to know who the all stars are you are talking about???? I would like to be optimistic as well. I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY!

Were you even at the game last night? The QB was throwing darts and hitting receivers left and right. He was also staying in the pocket till the last minute even though he was getting hammered at times. I haven't been able to go to all of them but the ones I saw the QB looked great. I was also at the CC game and my recollection is that the main QB didn't even play that game. Are you even an AC fan? Nobody else makes such stupid comments. Did you even play football? I seriously doubt it. Go away. We don't need AC "fans" like you.

You know, I saw your previous stupid comments and didn't choose to smack you down. However, in looking at your previous content on CoachT just now guess what I found? You claimed almost two years ago when we got beat by Columbia that you were a cameraman who was not affiliated with either team. You sir, and I use that term loosely, are a LIAR!

You know, I saw your previous stupid comments and didn't choose to smack you down. However, in looking at your previous content on CoachT just now guess what I found? You claimed almost two years ago when we got beat by Columbia that you were a cameraman who was not affiliated with either team. You sir, and I use that term loosely, are a LIAR!

This is getting good. :popcorneater:

With AC losing alot of player's this year there looking at a couple of down years, maybe 2-8 next year. With kerr all you got was run run run with gillum all you get is pass pass pass, maybe someday AC will get a coach that can pass and run. and maybe look for a new defensive coordinator.

If you see a Panther fan on a bike with an Ipod, why should you not swerve to hit him?

It could be your bike & Ipod............. thief thief

Were you even at the game last night? The QB was throwing darts and hitting receivers left and right. He was also staying in the pocket till the last minute even though he was getting hammered at times. I haven't been able to go to all of them but the ones I saw the QB looked great. I was also at the CC game and my recollection is that the main QB didn't even play that game. Are you even an AC fan? Nobody else makes such stupid comments. Did you even play football? I seriously doubt it. Go away. We don't need AC "fans" like you.

DARTS? if there were so many darts why was the score 54-12.

There a great bunch of SR.No doubt Edited by maverick1987

[/quote

Wow lieutenant Columbo broke out the ole spy glass for this one. I'm honored a washed up football player like yourself could take time out of his busy day of signing autographs and hanging out at the "old folks home" talking about how good he was in his glory days to come "smack down" little old me. Just take it easy on me, I was a football player but I'm willing to bet I was not as tough and as strong as you. But aye Fonz does getting on here make you feel as cool as you felt in 62 when your team got those sweet new leather helmets?1? Listen "TomJoad" we're not on here to get personal, we're on here to talk football and how the second string qb made the offence look ten times more dynamic. Don't take it to heart because I know your going to get the better of me because you have nothing else to do with your time. So spark up a cigar and crank up an old Sinatra record because by calling me a liar you really hurt my feelings today. You really "smacked me down"...

• Upvote 1

Wow lieutenant Columbo broke out the ole spy glass for this one. I'm honored a washed up football player like yourself could take time out of his busy day of signing autographs and hanging out at the "old folks home" talking about how good he was in his glory days to come "smack down" little old me. Just take it easy on me, I was a football player but I'm willing to bet I was not as tough and as strong as you. But aye Fonz does getting on here make you feel as cool as you felt in 62 when your team got those sweet new leather helmets?1? Listen "TomJoad" we're not on here to get personal, we're on here to talk football and how the second string qb made the offence look ten times more dynamic. Don't take it to heart because I know your going to get the better of me because you have nothing else to do with your time. So spark up a cigar and crank up an old Sinatra record because by calling me a liar you really hurt my feelings today. You really "smacked me down"...

Well, you're right. What was I thinking. We don't have to get personal. My bad. Oh wait, let's go back to your content again where you not only lied but where you have ragged on a player (wrongly, in my opinion) to no end, saying he should join the band. Amazing what the old internet does. Leaves a record for us Columbos. I'd say the QB's not even an adult. But that's right, you don't get personal, at least with us old washed up folks. Just the kids. Those are the ones you get personal with, cause you be the big tough guy. Again, my bad.

That has to be the funniest thing ever said. columbo 1962 and frank sinatra mixed with the old folks home in same comment.... I'm laughing so hard i think i shat myself..... themanconan 1 tomjoad 0

Edited by simplythebest

Well, TheWhatconann I would not count on the Mavericks being so terrible next year. I think it is common knowledge this was/is the youngest team Coach Gillum has ever coached and still made the playoffs. I would say that is pretty good for AC, 3 in a roll. I am not so sure about what you said on the AC/CCHS game but 38-14 sounds like a thumping to me. Sorry was not there for that game since the drive from Montana 1829 miles just was not worth it. Sounds like you may be just a bit of a CCHS fan or have tendencies to lean to CC or whatever. But please do not say you’re a Maverick. And yes the Mavericks will make it again to the playoffs next year, no question on that. I will be at the Home game next year with AC/CC and the Powell game. Hope you are still around on coacht after these games.

Again that is what makes coacht so fun we can rag each other. Have a good one conman I mean TheManConan :).