Happy Valley (6-4) @ Elizabethton (7-3)

EHSTrack06

22 members have voted

1. 1. EHS or HV

• HV
    • EHS

So Ehs meets hv again but at Home this time. I think Ehs wins in the same fashion as before. 49-7 mercy rule either by halftime or 3rd. Ehs is healthy and there will be twice as many Ehs fans since its at home. I'd say it would be closer but 41-0 doesn't leave a lot of room to discuss.

Edited by EHSTrack06

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Ehs meets hv again but at Home this time. I think Ehs wins in the same fashion as before. 49-7 mercy rule either by halftime or 3rd. Ehs is healthy and there will be twice as many Ehs fans since its at home. I'd say it would be closer but 41-0 doesn't leave a lot of room to discuss.

i'm with you on this one, cyclones win big. happy valley is thinking they are better now since they beat the mighty hampton bulldogs who havn't played anybody either

confidence and swagger. Betsy was responsible for Hv's free fall earlier in the season. They just did not look or play the same after the rout. From what I have seen though , If we don't turn the ball over, we are a much better team( up at the half on Sullivan North). The possibility of a trap game does exist. It has been a wild year in high school football. Teams that look like world beaters one week, are humbled the next. Coaches and gameplans are center stage as far as I'm concerned now. How does Austin East keep sneaking in our quadrant?

Im not with you guys on this one! This could be a huge trap game for the Cyclones. 1----Cyclones could think its a push over after the earlier game this year. 2----- They could get caught looking ahead to AE! I pray im wrong but I see it alot closer than we think!

Cyclones-----35

Warriors-----20

Trust me there is no trap for Elizabethton, as much smack Happy Valley talked before the first game they deserve two butt whoppings and Elizabethton will administer another. They are a better team also. Playing with confidence and two many weapons for Happy Valley. Simmons don't like to get hit and Elizabethton hits hard every play. He would be a forth string back on Elizabethton's team. 30 and 5 are in for a long night Friday targets have been drawn on them. They have no answer for Turner or even the freshman Thomas now. Elizabethtons O-Line has developed into one of the best and gives Berry all day to find receivers and you will see him tuck and run more in the playoffs and he is hard to bring down. Elizabethton wins this one big.

EHS. 48

HV. 0

Trust me there is no trap for Elizabethton, as much smack Happy Valley talked before the first game they deserve two butt whoppings and Elizabethton will administer another. They are a better team also. Playing with confidence and two many weapons for Happy Valley. Simmons don't like to get hit and Elizabethton hits hard every play. He would be a forth string back on Elizabethton's team. 30 and 5 are in for a long night Friday targets have been drawn on them. They have no answer for Turner or even the freshman Thomas now. Elizabethtons O-Line has developed into one of the best and gives Berry all day to find receivers and you will see him tuck and run more in the playoffs and he is hard to bring down. Elizabethton wins this one big.

EHS. 48

HV. 0

I like the way you talk prider. I hope the Happy Valley students learned their lesson and will be a little more respectful this time.

EHS. 48

HV. 0

I hope the Cyclones dont have your mind set! Cause if they do it is for sure a trap game. You already have us in the second round without the first day of practice! And last time I looked Turner was far from 100%. And do you really put all our hopes on a freshman back who looked good one game against a terrible team. This Happy Valley team will be ready and have plenty of motovation after the first thumping. Im telling you if we look past them and dont prepare,we will crash and burn hard. Just saying! And if 5 is so bad why have we tried to get him to come to EHS in the past. Need I remind you of last time we played HV at home!

EHS. 48

HV. 0

i don't believe i have seen happy valley talk smack this year...but even if they did isn't it a bit hypocritical to say all that and still say that simmons don't like to get hit and that happy valley has no answer for a freshman???