District 4-AAA

LCityplayer

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the outlook for the District? Seems like there has been a lot of player and coach turnover the last year. Who are the top teams and top players?

New coaches this year: Maryville, Lenoir City, and Bearden

Last Year Finish (I think)

1. West

2. Farragut

3. William Blount

4. Maryville

5. Lenoir City

6. Heritage

7. Bearden

8. Catholic

A lot of players graduating, New Coaches looks like its going to be a great year.

This is a tough call who is going to come out on top

Last Year Finish (I think)

1. West

2. Farragut

3. William Blount

4. Maryville

5. Lenoir City

6. Heritage

7. Bearden

8. Catholic

A lot of players graduating, New Coaches looks like its going to be a great year.

This is a tough call who is going to come out on top

There will definitely be changes at the top. West loses its top 3, Farragut loses their top 3, and Maryville loses and a great post play, but brings back probably the best talent.

I say its Maryville, William Blount, and Lenoir City as the top 3

There will definitely be changes at the top. West loses its top 3, Farragut loses their top 3, and Maryville loses and a great post play, but brings back probably the best talent.

I say its Maryville, William Blount, and Lenoir City as the top 3

Good points;

Beardon I think is the sleeper (great young talent)

Heritage (great young talent)

Catholic (all I know is the twins)

Good points;

Beardon I think is the sleeper (great young talent)

Heritage (great young talent)

Catholic (all I know is the twins)

Bearden's best player is Jai Jai who has been an All District type player since her Soph. year. Im not sure about their having any young talent. They were young last year, but still didn't win much..they are very size challenged.

Catholic always seems to have some great new group of freshman...it was Bianca Andre/Erin Walsh...then it was the Twins..now its they other twins and the Scott girl...lets see if it gets them better than 8th in the district for the 3rd Straight year..more so if you can their time in District 4 AA.

It will be interesting to see how LC seniors respond to their 3rd coach in 4 years.

Looks like rebuilding year at Farragut

Maryville will be hard to handle with Maples and Singleton.

Catholic always seems to have some great new group of freshman...it was Bianca Andre/Erin Walsh...then it was the Twins..now its they other twins and the Scott girl...lets see if it gets them better than 8th in the district for the 3rd Straight year..more so if you can their time in District 4 AA.

Remember back in 2006-2007 and the Catholic team finished 3rd in District and made it to the Region tournament...those were the good days such optimism..wonder what happened to the program after that?

Bearden's best player is Jai Jai who has been an All District type player since her Soph. year. Im not sure about their having any young talent. They were young last year, but still didn't win much..they are very size challenged.

It will be interesting to see how LC seniors respond to their 3rd coach in 4 years.

Looks like rebuilding year at Farragut

Maryville will be hard to handle with Maples and Singleton.

Bearden probably has two of the best Sophmores in the area in Lexus Norwood and Erin Walsh. I watched these girls play in the summer camps this as well as the Fall Leagues and they can flat out play. I agree with the earlier comments , with the addittion of Jai Jai, they will be the sleeper this year Catholic will play hard ever game so you never know what to expect. As far as Maryville, with Singelton coming off a double shoulder surgery, it will be hard to know what to to expect, but if she is healthy teams better look at with that combination

Edited by bballdad4lyfe

I am excited about seeing the girls play again across the district, each team has girls that are very good.

Seen alot of girls play in travel ball, and traveled to four different states, we have some really good talent here at home.

Hopefully the coaches can bring it out of them this year.

To pick who is going to win, just a guess (this is so hard this year)

1. LC (lot of talent), Maryville (has alot of bench talent to go along with the starters), William Blount (will be very strong)

2. West (they always find a way to win) , Heritage (if they had a shooter much higher)

3. Farragut ,Beardon (they could surprise everyone this year)

4. Catholic (they do play hard and I could be very wrong here)