District 4-AAA

LCityplayer

All you Lady Ad critics can gloat and strut all you want but you have to admit that the mark of a good high school season is 20 wins--which we have got and you don't.

What is more, a certain team to the East is going to for sure end up one win short of a good regular season--cause the Lady Ads are going to put that bunch of sketchy upstarts in their place. We were told by our Maryville friends that the only reason that bunch beat the Lady Rebs was that the refs gave them the game on a silver platter! That will not happen this Friday!

Another thing you can't disagree with is that Basketball is a Tournament Sport. The postseason is a whole new season. And just being realistic, Bearden is coming to the end of its luck. They end up getting a low seed in Region and get bounced early by Campbell County or Halls--both quality teams.

Then those little Lady Dogs will have their sly smirks wiped off their pudgy gloating faces.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who WHINE always blame the refs, come on Walsh scored 27 points against Maryville, you gonna say the refs gave that to her, get real. Lady Ads better bring IT Friday, they are playing in the DAWG HOUSE! Farragut will play scared again and Jai Jai will run all over Lady Ads one more time.

I am gonna predict a smack down in the DAWG HOUSE on Friday!

"It is kind of a shame, but our rivalry with the Lady Dawgs is, once more, virtually at an end."

You do realize that Bearden is 7-5 against Farragut in the last six years? I guess you don't. You seem to only remember last year.

The Record over the last six years is actually 7-6 in Farragut's favor. If you include this year and make it 6.5 years the record is tied 7-7. Not a big deal just helping to get your facts straight, they played 3 times in 2008 when Farragut beat Bearden in the District Tourney (at Bearden) and then went on to Sub-State.

Also in that time span of 6 years Farragut has gone to 3 Sub-States (06, 08, 11) so that's not too shabby going to Sub-State every other year.

It should be a fun game Friday night with 2 good teams who will hopefully do well in the Tourney and the Region.

On behalf of all basketball fans..ignore Ladadad's comments not indicative of the program or community

Edited by knoxbball88

The Record over the last six years is actually 7-6 in Farragut's favor. If you include this year and make it 6.5 years the record is tied 7-7. Not a big deal just helping to get your facts straight, they played 3 times in 2008 when Farragut beat Bearden in the District Tourney (at Bearden) and then went on to Sub-State.

Also in that time span of 6 years Farragut has gone to 3 Sub-States (06, 08, 11) so that's not too shabby going to Sub-State every other year.

It should be a fun game Friday night with 2 good teams who will hopefully do well in the Tourney and the Region.

On behalf of all basketball fans..ignore Ladadad's comments not indicative of the program or community

Thank goodness for an intelligent Lady Admiral post!

We are both right on the records. You counted 6 previous years not counting this year. I counted this year and the previous 5, for 6 total. I did include FHS's district tourney win. My main point was just that this is a healthy rivalry. Ladadad implied the opposite.

Farragut and Bearden are both good programs and it should be a good game Friday.

As for Ladadad: I love the spin. He/She can take anything and spin it in FHS's favorite. I really enjoyed the last post.

Basketball is a postseason sport but Bearden deserves credit for winning the regular season championship. They have been the best team over the course of 14 games. As for the postseason, it should be fun...

Edited by spider09

Thank goodness for an intelligent Lady Admiral post!

I now officially believe that Ladadad is not really a Farragut fan. It had to be someone trying to make Farragut look bad. Think about it.

1. How ridicilous were his posts? Who would really say stuff like that?

2. If that was really a lady admiral dad wouldn't he have been on here right after the game Friday bragging and gloating?

Now after I posted this Im sure Ladadad will now appear and dispel my theory, but from here on out I am assuming he is really a fan of another team.

Got to love anonymous message boards.

There is no need to gloat over Farragut's win--it was expected. And unlike other teams, our girls do their talking on the Court. And in their last game I think everyone got the message.

Some have wondered why I wasn't on this board after our win. The answer was simple--we were celebrating. Besides, I have a life and have a few things to do besides support our girls on message boards.

They don't need it.

They have already proven that they Dominate this District--and will make it even more clear as they win the Region and move on to Substate once again.

As for those who think my comments on lesser teams are unpleasant, I don't understand why they think that--

as we have shown, its just the truth.

There is no need to gloat over Farragut's win--it was expected. And unlike other teams, our girls do their talking on the Court. And in their last game I think everyone got the message.

Some have wondered why I wasn't on this board after our win. The answer was simple--we were celebrating. Besides, I have a life and have a few things to do besides support our girls on message boards.

They don't need it.

They have already proven that they Dominate this District--and will make it even more clear as they win the Region and move on to Substate once again.

As for those who think my comments on lesser teams are unpleasant, I don't understand why they think that--

Another Classic!

They don't need it.

Who has the most wins in district? Come on say it, you know you want to. BEARDEN! BEARDEN! Go Lady Dawgs!