Greeneville 2011 4a State Champs?

greeneville2012

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville has a lot of work to do to repeat. They are certainly capable, but it won’t be easy. They need to continue to improve every week and take one game at a time. If they do that, then they have as good a chance as anyone. I just hope the players don’t get overconfident at any point, but I know the coaching staff will do everything possible to keep them focused.

and who is your heart tellng you is going to beat them?

I think that Lexington has a great opportunity. I would not want to play Liberty right now.They are really playing good. But we all know that the west side of state is no good at football right ha. Just playing! Like I said Greenville is good but there are some other teams out there too. GL and GO EAGLES!!!

I think that Lexington has a great opportunity. I would not want to play Liberty right now.They are really playing good. But we all know that the west side of state is no good at football right ha. Just playing! Like I said Greenville is good but there are some other teams out there too. GL and GO EAGLES!!!

They just don't see defense out west like Greeneville's

They just don't see defense out west like Greeneville's

Ask Liberty about that Henry County defense! Granted they are 5A....I don't know if there is a better one in the state! Only the JV team gave up more than 7 points in a game. Most of the time it was 35+ to 0 at half. West Tennessee has plenty of defensive units that can play well. That being said, Greenville has a very good chance at repeating as 4A champs. I'm West TN through and through, but I don't think Lexington has enough defense to make it to Cookville this year. Just my opinion......