Cascade @ Adamsville

FridayMainEvent

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Cascade
    • Adamsville

Yall talk way too much for my taste. I hope your boys can back all that talk up. Gonna be ugly if ya pull another Collinwood game after all this chest thumping'.

No more talking coming form us than from you. I agree if we pull a Collinwood game it will get ugly. Both sides will support their team to the end. You bring your best and we will bring ours and lets see where the cards fall (no pun intended). I hope you guys have a safe trip and an enjoyable time at the game. I also hope it is a slow sad ride home for you guys, but hey shouldnt I? I am a CARDFAN after all.

No more talking coming form us than from you. I agree if we pull a Collinwood game it will get ugly. Both sides will support their team to the end. You bring your best and we will bring ours and lets see where the cards fall (no pun intended). I hope you guys have a safe trip and an enjoyable time at the game. I also hope it is a slow sad ride home for you guys, but hey shouldnt I? I am a CARDFAN after all.

I haven't seen a Cascade post bragging about our size, speed, height or anything else. Nor have I said you guys haven't seen anything like us. Matter of fact, if anything, I was degrading of the Champs. This isn't the best team we've had. We have a couple of really good players at best. They are gritty, though apparently undersized and slow by your estimation. Hopefully they don't drive all that way and get badly embarrassed. Time will tell.

Yall talk way too much for my taste. I hope your boys can back all that talk up. Gonna be ugly if ya pull another Collinwood game after all this chest thumping'.

Oh I sure hope the Cardinals don't execute as poorly as the did in the Collinwood or Riverside game. I think Coach Gray got his guys straightened out after Collinwood. It's my understanding Cascade has a good program. This deck

of Cards is stacked to run deep in the playoffs. The guys just got go out and play with intensity and realize every team they face each week is going to be coming into the game to win. I for one, don't see Cascade not making the trip over Friday unprepared. Looking forward to a playoff football game this Friday with playoff worthy execution from both teams.

Sorry FA11, I thought that's what these boards were for! Im too old and fat to play any more so this chest thumping and trash talking is all I can do! Either way us old guys won't be strapping up friday night, it'll be these Young men that have worked hard this season! As for me im gonna go back to my chest thumping and pot stirring! Tell them cascade boys to strap up tight and come hungry cause these Redbirds will be feeding steady doses of silver hat! ;)

After watching the game last night if cascade does not stop the run any better than they did against loretto then it will be a long night adamsville has 6 different players that can go the distance every time they touch the ball. As well as a much superior line that what you faced. We also have more than 3 running plays. As we will mix it up if we have too but we will do what is working. Not gonna lie cause we have been off for nearly 3 weeks by the time the game will roll around and that could hurt us. I think we start a little slow but get rolling by half and will be too much to handle for the champs.

Btw good game last night. Now you are rewarded with a 3+ hour bus ride to the ville. The nest will be rocking come friday night. Safe travels to you all

Go birds! :thumb:

you are correct n one said this is the best team you will face. What was said is this is as anexplosive of a team as you will have faced. WC is a ball control run it down oyur throat with a very good defense. We are beat you in about 10 different ways. We have 3 running backs that can take over a game and run all over you at any given time. Add to that a 6'5" receiver that can fly and catch, a 6'3" receiver opposite him that can do the same and you get multiple threats. YOu have two main threats and one secondary threat. # 9 is a good receiver, # 7 is a good running back, and #10 is a good qb. But i think if we stop one of you attacks we win with ease cause neither is a dominating type playmaker. We will see how they handle getting smashed by the big boys all night. It does take a toll. Only way I see your defense stopping us is if you bring the house on every play. Then you get beat over the top. Like WE have all said we look for your bunch to come in and play hard and until the end. We also average 0ver 300lb across our entire offensive line so get ready to get the rock pounded right at you. And our 300lb linemen are also strong and do not get pushed around. Oh by the way they are also pretty quick for that kind of size.

Dang after listening to your lineup, why are ya'll not beating teams by 60 every week? The way you talk, your offense sounds like a Division 1 college football team. And you only average 30 somethin points a game? what's up with that?

Dang after listening to your lineup, why are ya'll not beating teams by 60 every week? The way you talk, your offense sounds like a Division 1 college football team. And you only average 30 somethin points a game? what's up with that?

Because our coach doesnt believe in running it up on folks. All of our games but one we called the dogs off when the game was decided or well in hand. We have had several chances to keep pouring it on and didnt as our jv played most of the second half.

uh no you would not mercy rule us this year. You might win but you would not mercy rulle this bunch. Like we have all said all year every time we have even mentioned yall, you have a great team and your record speaks for itself as to how good you are. Dont try and disrespect us as we have not you. We will never know whether or not you would win this year as we will not be playing. Good luck to the wildcats hope you guys continue winning.

I was just trying to get some feathers ruffled, wasnt trying to disrespect, yall got a good thing going and wish yall the best in the playoffs. WC is a pound it type of offense, but it is very explosive and have put up big numbers throughout the year. Cascade is huge on the line and WC controlled it all night, and Im not meaning no disrespect towards Cascade but I felt going into that game that Cascade would be WC's toughest game of the year and was really dissapointed at the way it turned out, but at the same time I feel like it was one of WC's best performances yet. Good luck to all.

Edited by wildcat89

I was just trying to get some feathers ruffled, wasnt trying to disrespect, yall got a good thing going and wish yall the best in the playoffs. WC is a pound it type of offense, but it is very explosive and have put up big numbers throughout the year. Cascade is huge on the line and WC controlled it all night, and Im not meaning no disrespect towards Cascade but I felt going into that game that Cascade would be WC's toughest game of the year and was really dissapointed at the way it turned out, but at the same time I feel like it was one of WC's best performances yet. Good luck to all.

its all good. Cascade is big up front but they are not very strong and physical. That is were we get the advantage, our line is big, strong, and physical. Good luck to the wildcats hope you guys keep your winning ways.

I am pulling for the Champs and hope they end up in Cookeville.

After saying that, I don't know anything about Adamsville. If they are as good as some people on the this thread say, I'm not sure a great 6A school could beat them. Wish it wasn't so far down there, I would love to see an unbeatble team play.