Cascade @ Adamsville

FridayMainEvent

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game?

• Cascade
    • Adamsville

I know nothing about Cascabe,but if your evaluation is anywhere close the Champions are in big trouble.Nevermind the kicker,if the D-line is weak Sebastian Janikowski wouldn't help much.Adamsville has some serious horsepower up front,and their 300+ pound linemen yes line-men,not line-man(they average over 300 as a unit)will grind you into the turf while their stable of good backs run wild.Football is a game of matchups and if your weakness plays into the hands of your opponents it can make two good teams look mismatched.Best of luck to both,and GO CARDS,make 15A proud.

Thanks trader. After watching the champs play they have some great players, that have to play both ways! That will make for a long night! Trader your right this one will be determined in the trenches! And the big boys up front are hungry ! We gotta keep preparing this week and get all the weapons sharp!

Other than 2009, you have to go all the way back to 1991 to even find a seven win Adamsville team. All that crowing ain't gonna win you no football game. Cascade will be ready to play. Get that rust knocked off in practice this week. I think its gonna be a better game than you Cardinals are apparently expecting.

What's up FreeAgent, gotta go with ya on this one, Cascade may be a little down this year but they will scrap with anybody. You need to check out the quad 2 posts on this one and all the Gordonsville smack talkers, hilarious.

Thanks trader. After watching the champs play they have some great players, that have to play both ways! That will make for a long night! Trader your right this one will be determined in the trenches! And the big boys up front are hungry ! We gotta keep preparing this week and get all the weapons sharp!

A lot may depend on how good the Card's defense is, Cascade may not be as strong on defense as in past years but they can score a lot of points, their qb is a slinger and they have a fast and strong RB that can go middle or around the edge. I predict a high scoring game. I'm not a Cascade supporter, they're in our district though.

A lot may depend on how good the Card's defense is, Cascade may not be as strong on defense as in past years but they can score a lot of points, their qb is a slinger and they have a fast and strong RB that can go middle or around the edge. I predict a high scoring game. I'm not a Cascade supporter, they're in our district though.

I respect your support for your fellow district team! But I don't think this will be high scoring affair! The cards are only giving up 13.2 a game while scoring 32, I think we'll be ok! This will be a great game with an awesome atmosphere! I don't think cascade has quite seen a more explosive offence like that of the Cards!

I respect your support for your fellow district team! But I don't think this will be high scoring affair! The cards are only giving up 13.2 a game while scoring 32, I think we'll be ok! This will be a great game with an awesome atmosphere! I don't think cascade has quite seen a more explosive offence like that of the Cards!

No disrespect, but Wayne County is a better team than Adamsville in my opinion. Granted, Cascade didn't defend them well, but they have "seen" a better team.

No disrespect, but Wayne County is a better team than Adamsville in my opinion. Granted, Cascade didn't defend them well, but they have "seen" a better team.

No disrespect to WC, but they are a veer team! (A very good veer team ) a'ville is more versatile with a pro style offence! I've seen WC play, do they have 6'5 receiver a 6'3 receiver ? Do they have some 300lb linemen? A stable of RB's (one 1000yrd 2 at 600)? I promise this will be the most explosive offense you'll see this year!

Other than 2009, you have to go all the way back to 1991 to even find a seven win Adamsville team. All that crowing ain't gonna win you no football game. Cascade will be ready to play. Get that rust knocked off in practice this week. I think its gonna be a better game than you Cardinals are apparently expecting.

you are correct Free agent we have not had a long history of success, but that has been chnaging each and every year. Coach Gray has turned this program around in his few years at the helm. Instead of just going through the motions, these boys now set goals achieve them and gorw with confidence. We are not crowing that we are the best that has ever been but you will get to find out that we are a whole lot better than you might think. These boys are talented and believe they can play with anybody. That is a recipe for a very strong competitor.

We are building a tradition in Adamsville, which I have not noticed Cascade being mentioned as one of the all time great programs either. Arent you all usually one and done in playoffs. YOu guys might win and if you do we will be the first one on here telling you good game. I promise you this it will take a better performance than you have shown the last 2-3 weeks to come out of the NEST with the win. Better strap it up tight cause we are as physical of a bunch as you will play this year. Safe travels in and back

No disrespect to WC, but they are a veer team! (A very good veer team ) a'ville is more versatile with a pro style offence! I've seen WC play, do they have 6'5 receiver a 6'3 receiver ? Do they have some 300lb linemen? A stable of RB's (one 1000yrd 2 at 600)? I promise this will be the most explosive offense you'll see this year!

It didnt look to explosive at Cwood, and WC would mercy rule yall this year.

you are correct n one said this is the best team you will face. What was said is this is as anexplosive of a team as you will have faced. WC is a ball control run it down oyur throat with a very good defense. We are beat you in about 10 different ways. We have 3 running backs that can take over a game and run all over you at any given time. Add to that a 6'5" receiver that can fly and catch, a 6'3" receiver opposite him that can do the same and you get multiple threats. YOu have two main threats and one secondary threat. # 9 is a good receiver, # 7 is a good running back, and #10 is a good qb. But i think if we stop one of you attacks we win with ease cause neither is a dominating type playmaker. We will see how they handle getting smashed by the big boys all night. It does take a toll. Only way I see your defense stopping us is if you bring the house on every play. Then you get beat over the top. Like WE have all said we look for your bunch to come in and play hard and until the end. We also average 0ver 300lb across our entire offensive line so get ready to get the rock pounded right at you. And our 300lb linemen are also strong and do not get pushed around. Oh by the way they are also pretty quick for that kind of size.

It didnt look to explosive at Cwood, and WC would mercy rule yall this year.

uh no you would not mercy rule us this year. You might win but you would not mercy rulle this bunch. Like we have all said all year every time we have even mentioned yall, you have a great team and your record speaks for itself as to how good you are. Dont try and disrespect us as we have not you. We will never know whether or not you would win this year as we will not be playing. Good luck to the wildcats hope you guys continue winning.