Gleason @ West Carroll

irishman1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Dawgs, you have to bring your A game again. Play this game like I know you can. We want you to pull a great game against West Carroll - play both sides of the ball with everything you have. The crowd needs to be loud and proud for these guys. Show that you are there for these guys. Gleason Dawgs play great and play with everything you've got. Leave it all out on the field and don't hold back anything. Know that when you walk off of that field you have played your best and played 100%. I will be in the stands doing my job and yelling for you. Let those Eagles feel the Bite of the Dog. Orange and Black attack!!!

I see a 'Dawg win in the very near future at West Carroll. The Bulldogs are a much better team than WC played the first time and have far more speed than WC has. I've seen both play and for a fact the War Buzzzards will be annoying but will come up short in the end IMO. In fact, the 'Dawgs could hand a whippin' to WC Friday night!! WC will not be able to handle the improvements of Gleason and especially their speed!!! The 'Dawgs have learned how to get business done since ya'll played last and it could get ugly.

I very much encourage the Gleason fans to get behind these 'Dawgs!!!! Ya'll were loud and non stop with it when you played McKenzie.................Friday night will be more important than that game was by far.....get loud 'Dawg fans. from opening kickoff 'till it's over. Get behind these kids 100% and they will give you back 100%. I've been to Gleason to watch two games this season besides the McKenzie game and the two nights I was there tnrec, me and a couple of other fans were the loudest ones there. When 3 fans from McKenzie are the loudest ones in Gleason's stands something needs a small adjustment. I got two grandsons playing over there and they deserve the best support that ya'll can 'em. So do the rest of the kids over there. I don't know for sure yet but may be there this Friday night too with tnrec. AND we will be loud once again. Standing up and clapping your hands is not getting loud and supporting your team. Ya'll didn't do that at McKenzie, ya'll got loud!!!

Dad gum, the kids have earned the support. They have a chance to go to the 3rd round now so help get 'em there.

West Carroll by 2 td's.

Hey my 'ol friend, best be getting ready for some Bulldog this time. WC is good but not playing at the level that Gleason is now. Really doubt that WC can handle the 'Dawgs speed now. It could be high scoring unless the 'Dawgs can stop Suite.

Not sure I'll be at WC Friday night but if the 'Dawgs make it to rd. 3 and ya'll are on the other end we'll all have a meetin' in front of the concession stand in the first half. I got twin grandsons that play for Gleason. Don't even ask, cause it is what it is!!!!!