Big 8 Conference

techn

It looks like Hale and Allen are doing pretty well at the Christ School.

The leading scorers were Shannon Hale (15 pts, 7 boards, 2 blocks); Will Weeks (12 pts, 8 boards); and Jaylen Allen (11 pts, 2 steals). Spenser Dalton ended up with 9 pts, while Senior Jerome Hairston played well on defense, scored 7 pts and led the team with 5 assists

How are they doing well Allen is avg 8 points a game if he stays at SH he avg 15 or more Hale would also avg the same.And they said they were leaving

so it would make them better playing better teams. Not the sch Christ is playing look at there sch. NO better than what they would have played if they would have stayed at the Hill.Dont get me wrong i hope every kid in the area does well makes it in collage and so on.Put i belive there was more than just wanting 2 go play better ball because thats not true would have been just has tough at the Hill THIS year :popcorneater:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are they doing well Allen is avg 8 points a game if he stays at SH he avg 15 or more Hale would also avg the same.And they said they were leaving

so it would make them better playing better teams. Not the sch Christ is playing look at there sch. NO better than what they would have played if they would have stayed at the Hill.Dont get me wrong i hope every kid in the area does well makes it in collage and so on.Put i belive there was more than just wanting 2 go play better ball because thats not true would have been just has tough at the Hill THIS year :popcorneater:

If sh played the same sch as Christ has now they wouldnt win but two or three games this year .. The teams that christ is playing is a whole lot better than the teams in the big 8 why are you so hard on kids that just want to get better and the only way to get better is to play better teams. Edited by bigballer33

At South, we make sure all our seniors make it in collage on senior night. :)

If sh played the same sch as Christ has now they wouldnt win but two or three games this year .. The teams that christ is playing is a whole lot better than the teams in the big 8 why are you so hard on kids that just want to get better and the only way to get better is to play better teams.

You need to go look they have a web site they do not. The play Oak Hill,DB,Breaden and the Arbys SH plays the same but want be in the Arbys. Last year there sch was not that great And yes if Allen @ Hale stays they beat Alot of the teams Christ plays.Im not hard on these kids i still keep up with them BUT SH sch this year is tough and 3teams DB,BREADEN,Oak Hill Christ plays. I I feel there not playing any better teams you can feel any way you want .I went and looked.Please tell me how Allen turn in 2 a Jr again.To me thats why some of the out of teams thats in the Arbys are so good they have FR in collage on there teams

Edited by jeffs

You need to go look they have a web site they do not. The play Oak Hill,DB,Breaden and the Arbys SH plays the same but want be in the Arbys. Last year there sch was not that great And yes if Allen @ Hale stays they beat Alot of the teams Christ plays.Im not hard on these kids i still keep up with them BUT SH sch this year is tough and 3teams DB,BREADEN,Oak Hill Christ plays. I I feel there not playing any better teams you can feel any way you want .I went and looked.Please tell me how Allen turn in 2 a Jr again.To me thats why some of the out of teams thats in the Arbys are so good they have FR in collage on there teams

@ Jeff's you only mention some teams that Christ and SH plays this year what about the other 25 teams that Christ play this year are you saying they are weak no there not again if sh played the same sch the result wouldn't be the same just because you play a good team four times a year then go back to playin teams not so good it don't make you better and I don't blame sh they are doing the best that they can with the sch but don't get mad at kids that just want to play good teams all the time that's how you get better and you would know that Jeff if you every played basketball on a team and not in your back yard and the coach dont care that they left so why do you let it go and move on sh is doing fine 3-0 so far and the comment about the non high school teams that play in the arbys if you dont like it talk to the people that run it or tell your team that play in it not to and that will be that lol l

@ Jeff's you only mention some teams that Christ and SH plays this year what about the other 25 teams that Christ play this year are you saying they are weak no there not again if sh played the same sch the result wouldn't be the same just because you play a good team four times a year then go back to playin teams not so good it don't make you better and I don't blame sh they are doing the best that they can with the sch but don't get mad at kids that just want to play good teams all the time that's how you get better and you would know that Jeff if you every played basketball on a team and not in your back yard and the coach dont care that they left so why do you let it go and move on sh is doing fine 3-0 so far and the comment about the non high school teams that play in the arbys if you dont like it talk to the people that run it or tell your team that play in it not to and that will be that lol l

I did play school ball and I will go to every game they play except hawaii have for years.Going on LAST years sch they were 4-3 in tourney play 0-2 against top teams like Oak Hill @ Quality Ed Acd the rest of there games they avg 80 giving up 41 Out of the 7 teams in there conf only1 was over 500 All i was saying by LAST years sch they only played 8 games close so how are you getting better winning 80 40 some of them games was 80 23 Wish them the best of luck told everybody coach has to treat this like they were Sr last year.I had heard that Allen went to Coach Cutlip and ask to play the #2 and he told him no thats why he left not to play better teams

I did play school ball and I will go to every game they play except hawaii have for years.Going on LAST years sch they were 4-3 in tourney play 0-2 against top teams like Oak Hill @ Quality Ed Acd the rest of there games they avg 80 giving up 41 Out of the 7 teams in there conf only1 was over 500 All i was saying by LAST years sch they only played 8 games close so how are you getting better winning 80 40 some of them games was 80 23 Wish them the best of luck told everybody coach has to treat this like they were Sr last year.I had heard that Allen went to Coach Cutlip and ask to play the #2 and he told him no thats why he left not to play better teams

I have a hard time believing that last part. Cutlip would've done whatever it took to keep Allen. If Allen said play me at the 2 or I'm leaving then Cutlip would've played him at the 2. Cutlip was very upset when Allen and Hale decided to transfer.

I have a hard time believing that last part. Cutlip would've done whatever it took to keep Allen. If Allen said play me at the 2 or I'm leaving then Cutlip would've played him at the 2. Cutlip was very upset when Allen and Hale decided to transfer.

I was told that a week before they left by someone very close to him @the team.Of course this is hear say.Was suppose 2 have told him the #3or #4 was were he best fit the team and by the way this team was made up for Allan at the 4 with adams at point

good #2 howard @ hunter 3 that left allan at the 4 or 3.I know it hurts for players to leave but other players have to step up will make them better in years to come.I also thought Allen was out of position but played it VERY well but to play collage he had to move to the 2 guard

This looks pretty good to me....just wondering if Tennessee High is really that good and if Boone is really that bad.

Bristol has some convincing wins, granted not against asolute stiffest of oppenents, but still...

And I have personally seen Boone, and I watched them STRUGGLE to run their offense agains a BAD Morristown West team theat only dressed 7 due to the football team still playing (and 2 or three of them looked like they yanked them out of middle school.)