District 10A

McEwenAlumni

Just wondering what people think about the district this year and who takes 2nd?

1.McEwen

The rest up for debate.

Let the talking begin!

Just wondering what people think about the district this year and who takes 2nd?

1.McEwen

The rest up for debate.

Let the talking begin!

wow... really :bored:

Time will tell. Let the games begin ! I'll just say this, 4 out of the 5 starting players on WHHeritages team only plays Basketball, there are only 2 players crossing over from football this yr that I know of. Last yr one of the starters had a bad ankle injury from a football game in the last 2 weeks of the season, he was limited (first 4 weeks) imo for the entire season. This yr he decided to play only Basketball. This yrs team is totally focused on Basketball. For that reason alone I would say "look out".

Another yr of experience for the big guy and a good summer for all players should have Heritage clicking from the beginning of the season. All positions will have experienced players with a deep bench. Barring injury this team will be ready for all....district,region,state. :thumb: .

1.McEwen

The rest up for debate.

Let the talking begin!

First off, I do think McEwen is going to be by far superior in talent level this year in 10A, but that DOES NOT mean they are going to win it blind folded. Anyone can beat anyone on any given night. I have seen that be held true several times the past few years. Heritage will be McEwen's toughest competition by far, but if McEwen plays to their capability, they will be just fine. Bedwell and the rest of the Heritage team are going to be gunning for McEwen so I would not be surprised if an upset did happen out of the several times they will meet this year. If McEwen can avoid playing tense and just let loose and play their game, they have a legitimate shot of making it to the state tournament this year. It will be interesting.

Quick poll question.

What is McEwen more concerned about the upcoming season?

A. WHH or anybody in the district for that matter.

B. Run-out Music.

C. T-shirts for student section.

D. Selecting team warm-up suits and shoes.

I can assure you it's not A.

The only thing the McEwen team this year is thinking about is making it to the glass house.

Like I have said on another topic, George Bedsales isn't that good, he fouls out almost every game and was a non factor against McEwen last year, and until I see these new players yal keep proclaiming are so good, I'm disregarding them as simple role players who couldn't crack McEwen's top 5.

If thats all mcewen is worried about they might be sitting at home earlier than expected this year... Yes mecewen is probably the most talented team in the district but that doesnt always mean you blow through your district and region... Did heritage take mecewen into overtime in the district tournament last year not positive about that but if thats the case an heritage only lost one starter then mecewen has alot more to worry about then warm ups music to run out to an stuff like that....

If thats all mcewen is worried about they might be sitting at home earlier than expected this year... Yes mecewen is probably the most talented team in the district but that doesnt always mean you blow through your district and region... Did heritage take mecewen into overtime in the district tournament last year not positive about that but if thats the case an heritage only lost one starter then mecewen has alot more to worry about then warm ups music to run out to an stuff like that....

No they didnt go into overtime and I also can assure that McEwen is not worried about Hertiage.

D. Selecting team warm-up suits and shoes.

I can assure you it's not A.

The only thing the McEwen team this year is thinking about is making it to the glass house.

Like I have said on another topic, George Bedsales isn't that good, he fouls out almost every game and was a non factor against McEwen last year, and until I see these new players yal keep proclaiming are so good, I'm disregarding them as simple role players who couldn't crack McEwen's top 5.

Great then now none of us (10A Teams) have to go to the your lovely town, we should just forfeit to McEwen as it has already been decided who is going to win it all. To bad the District Tournament is not there, as none of us are going to be able to visit that awesome school this year. :o

Great then now none of us (10A Teams) have to go to the your lovely town, we should just forfeit to McEwen as it has already been decided who is going to win it all. To bad the District Tournament is not there, as none of us are going to be able to visit that awesome school this year. :o

Well Dalton11, I think you would be making the smartest/economic decision for you and your school by saving yourself gas and a 'Pounding' by saving face and staying home.