Kingston Football

cantw84football

Discipline???????? Really??????? Pankey?????? :roflol:

Definitely more than has been there in the past several years. Do know for a fact that he's attempted to instill some discipline but has been overruled several times. Things aren't always as they seem, but I think you know that, 4th&goal.

Don't disagree that Kingston needs some "new blood" but success on the football field isn't high on the current principals agenda, much less with any other sport. Don't be surprised to see a replacement that will be a easy choice, but may not be the one Kingston football enthusiast desire for future success.

Know several good young coaches that would love to have the job but due to the current politics in and around Kingston football, doubt that will happen. 4th&goal, tell me I'm wrong about this statement. :thumb:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Kingston will get someone who is already close to the program. The administration doesn't really care about athletics at all. They have proven that over the last few years. They have abolished most of the booster clubs, and have allowed smaller sports to all but go away. The statement has even been made by administrators that they wish they could get rid of certain sports!! It's sad that the principal and athletic director care so little about the student athletes.

pankey would play his favorite players,get a coach whos new,have all position open tryouts,and evaluate this years game film,and go from there,have a hard core off season,and schedule a tough spring scrimmagemand go from there.

One I havent thought of but Im sure would love to have the job is Wiley Bracket

pankey would play his favorite players,get a coach whos new,have all position open tryouts,and evaluate this years game film,and go from there,have a hard core off season,and schedule a tough spring scrimmagemand go from there.

I hope the new coach does have ALL position open tryouts and that the kids coming up from the middle school as freshman as well as the sophomores are given the chance to earn a spot in the starting line up. I have never liked the term "paid thier dues" that is sometimes given to the upperclassmen on a football team, it's permission to be lazy. If you have a freshman or sophomore that wants to work harder than a junior or senior and take his spot, on a well coached team he will be encouraged by the coaching staff and have the chance to do so. I also hope the new coach puts a strong emphasis on the fundamentals of football, this group of kids is in dire need of this, it's been MIA for a while now.

I hope the new coach does have ALL position open tryouts and that the kids coming up from the middle school as freshman as well as the sophomores are given the chance to earn a spot in the starting line up. I have never liked the term "paid thier dues" that is sometimes given to the upperclassmen on a football team, it's permission to be lazy. If you have a freshman or sophomore that wants to work harder than a junior or senior and take his spot, on a well coached team he will be encouraged by the coaching staff and have the chance to do so. I also hope the new coach puts a strong emphasis on the fundamentals of football, this group of kids is in dire need of this, it's been MIA for a while now.