14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the district?

• Columbia
    • Franklin County
    • Lawrence County
    • Lincoln County
    • Shelbyville
    • Tullahoma

i agree. lawrence county will dominate 8-AAA this year. its going to be interesting to see who is going to be able to match up with the Gilbert sisters this year

lol there will be nobody, and I mean NOBODY, that will be able to match up with either of them. Not many teams will be able to guard LC's big 3 of the Gilbert's and Williams. Will also be interesting to see how Hunt rebounds from her knee injury from the summer. Good luck Lady Cats!

lol there will be nobody, and I mean NOBODY, that will be able to match up with either of them. Not many teams will be able to guard LC's big 3 of the Gilbert's and Williams. Will also be interesting to see how Hunt rebounds from her knee injury from the summer. Good luck Lady Cats!

I also believe that nobody will be able to stop those three, but I would like to hear from others within the district just for the fact that I don't know much about the rest of the district?

• 2 weeks later...

LC's first game is Thursday night @ Blackman. Who ya got?

unfortunately, the wildcats suffered a loss against a very good blackman team. Lawrence County and Blackman will both get better as the year progresses in my opinion. Lawrence County handled Giles County handily and then had a tight ball game with a scrappy Summertown team but came out on top. IMO, LC will get rolling soon, but they have to start quick going to Riverdale on Tuesday.

LC at Riverdale-predictions?

• 3 weeks later...