Giles @ Marshall Co REMATCH!

Tigerman10

It's hard to beat a good team twice. Marshall Co. is definitely a good team but I think the first game actually hurts Marshall. Our boys are more motivated to prove something and anytime we match up with a team for the second time in a year the edge will always go to our coaching staff. This should be a great game and a great atmosphere and I hope we are playing another Friday but whatever happens we are proud of our Bobcats.

12aa and Broke back with his mancrush will be along shortly Rocky to inform the Giles faithful as to why Giles has no chance. Although neither would know a football cleat from a golf tee, we'll be on the receiving end of their chest thumping. So, enlighten us ye ol ratchet jaws....... :mrgreen:

Hey WOMG cowboy is a big Columbia fan, I'm sure he will be busy following them all week. Oh.....wait..... They were 1n done. I guess he will be here riding his plush horse all week.

The game I think we(all of Giles Co.) wanted.Friday can't get he fast enough.I plan on getting there about 5 o'clock and that might be to late.I think this young Bobcat team finally jumped of the coat tails of the 2009 team and are starting to leave their own legacy.Way to step it up guys and play team ball.

GC has matured since we last played MC. We have better handled situations which we have miscues and have improved nicely against the run. Only allowed 53 yards against Brainerd on the ground and their play was comparable to MC.

If MC thinks it will be like last time, they will be very surprised.

I'm sure you're right, but MC has gotten MUCH better on both sides of the ball since the first matchup with Giles. First string D has pitched two consecutive playoff shutouts....not too shabby.

Wow.....I think it's clear to everybody by this thread so far who the jabber jaws are. Keep talking, not that the Tigers need any more motivation than they already have.

Well it is a Giles Co./Marshall Co. thread.Don't think I've heard anyone downing Marshall Co. all we are saying is we are looking forward to playing Marshall Co. again.