Giles @ Marshall Co REMATCH!

Tigerman10

After seeing both teams play, I'm really surprised GC didn't win the first time. MC seems to have a really good running back and one big lineman but overall GC looked to have 5 or 6 top caliber players. How many did GC have out during that earlier game....? I know they have had mention of several injuries this year. Regardless a 12AA team wins and moves on and with Fairview still playing thats awesome for the district.

Typical Giles Co. thread

OConner's Fanboys have already have made their presence known.

We already have someone making ref comments.

We owned you the first time, we will own you again. We have the best player in the district Trevor, best defensive player Davey, and the best coach. No way we lose this game. :thumb:

confucious say"man with big mouth,must eat much crow"

Typical Giles Co. thread

OConner's Fanboys have already have made their presence known.

We already have someone making ref comments.

We owned you the first time, we will own you again. We have the best player in the district Trevor, best defensive player Davey, and the best coach. No way we lose this game. :thumb:

So. Are you saying Marshall is going to play 2 against 11? Tell us football expert what the game plan will be. Rehash your days strapping up. :mrgreen:

Going to be a close ball game .Look for a low scoreing game on this one. Mc keeps it on the ground and pound. Giles keeps it mixed thru the air. Cant call this one. Can be either way. The fewest mind blackouts and temper flair ups wins this one. Coaches sometime find themselves slowly getting out of their game plans. Stay on track. Either way District 12 getting promoted by 2 great teams. From Fairview

Wow.....I think it's clear to everybody by this thread so far who the jabber jaws are. Keep talking, not that the Tigers need any more motivation than they already have.

Fan question #1....

Hey Brokeback, you claim to be a Columbia Lions fan. Why is it that you get on all of the Marshall Co threads and wear them out, but you can not be found to post on Columbia threads? Big games, Columbia vs Baylor, Columbia vs Lenoir City, and not one post. But get on Marshall Co threads and you are all over them?

Edited by Clay

Fan question #1....

Hey Brokeback, you claim to be a Columbia Lions fan. Why is it that you get on all of the Marshall Co threads and wear them out but you can not be found to post on Columbia threads. Big games, Columbia vs Baylor, Columbia vs Lenoir City, and not one post. Get on Marshall Co threads and you are all over them?

Can't blame anyone for not wanting to admit they are rom lewisburg. :))

Fan question #1....

Hey Brokeback, you claim to be a Columbia Lions fan. Why is it that you get on all of the Marshall Co threads and wear them out, but you can not be found to post on Columbia threads? Big games, Columbia vs Baylor, Columbia vs Lenoir City, and not one post. But get on

Marshall Co threads and you are all over them?

:) I see that you have waaay too much time on your hands!!!! You think you've got me, but in actuality I HAVE posted on those other threads you speak of!!!! Two words......multiple accounts. ;)