Obion Co. Football

rebfan65

Rumors may very well be why he is not!!

Not what ??...Leaving ??

I certainly hope he isn't leaving but I have heard the rumors as well...He has turned around a program that really needed turning around...I know my son thinks the world of him and really appreciated the opportunity he gave him last season...I did too...

The program needs more continuity than a new coach every two to four years...

I still can't get over that game the other night...What a game...All you folks that have been filling the stands at Rebel Field this season that didn't go should be ashamed of yourself...You missed a great game...

Rumors may very well be the reason he does leave ..no matter how thick ones skin Is Doesn't mean they don't get tired of hearing ridiculous rumors! Now I'm not saying he is or isn't leaving. I'm sure him and his family will take there time and make a decision that's best for them. I have one that plays so I to hope he stays, but I understand people have to To What's best for there families. Great year And looking forward to many more! Go rebels!!!!

• 1 month later...

cant believe it they dont reload they rebuild for ten years then have a ok team im just ready to see my u swagg tornadoes put oc back in their little corner were they belong and beat them like a red headed step child like Barnes did his record in 20 years 17-3 against oc really they could go 9-1 as long as that 1 lose is to the old school playin team in union city :rolleyes::mrgreen: