Obion Co. Football

rebfan65

Rumor has it- there could be some major shakeups at OC for 2012. :mellow: A nice little 3 year run has put some folks in the stands down at Troy and not just to leave at halftime after the band plays. :roflolk:

OC graduated a lot from the 2011 squad and those guys will be hard to replace --

But like a Bridge over troubled waters- They will Rise like a Phoenix from the ashes of despair :ph34r:

Looking forward to the OC/UC matchup in August of 2012---

Getcha Popcorn Ready! :popcorneater:

• 1 month later...

Nope, NOT a peep. The kids are ready but from What I'm hearing the coaching staff has all but thrown in the towel on this coming season.no excitement from the coaches at all. Or no confidence in this group of kids. Sadly they put all there energy and money in last years team.

Nope, NOT a peep. The kids are ready but from What I'm hearing the coaching staff has all but thrown in the towel on this coming season.no excitement from the coaches at all. Or no confidence in this group of kids. Sadly they put all there energy and money in last years team.

I hear Coach Jackson has put in for the Macon County Job... I know he put in for Gallatin Job and a few others. He is seeing the light, and getting out of Dodge

I have no ideal were you get your info, I would suppose from Dodge City, as they would probably would like to have him but Coach Jackson signed a 3 year contract with OCCHS right after his surgery and has great enthusiasm about the 2012 team and especially in the QB & receiver positions. I am at school quite a bit and talk with these boys from time to time and they are ready for this upcoming season to get started and believe it or not "THEY" believe they can win. To me that's' half of the game. They are working hard in the weight room and are even competing who can lift the most, good to watch them as they become united as a team. Just what I see & here. :rolleyes:

I have no ideal were you get your info, I would suppose from Dodge City, as they would probably would like to have him but Coach Jackson signed a 3 year contract with OCCHS right after his surgery and has great enthusiasm about the 2012 team

Never heard of a three-year teaching contract. I gotta get me one of those! :thumb:

The best coach they have Chris smith quit coaching football. He is also head coach of baseball team. As soon as baseball is over he is getting out of "dodge"! He and coach truett from Hillcrest coach the baseball team. Best two coaches in the county. There both moving on to coach football together.

• 3 months later...

Rumor has it- there could be some major shakeups at OC for 2012. :mellow: A nice little 3 year run has put some folks in the stands down at Troy and not just to leave at halftime after the band plays. :roflolk:

OC graduated a lot from the 2011 squad and those guys will be hard to replace --

But like a Bridge over troubled waters- They will Rise like a Phoenix from the ashes of despair :ph34r:

Looking forward to the OC/UC matchup in August of 2012---

Getcha Popcorn Ready! :popcorneater:

You sure have changed your opinion since January! One can only wonder What has happened!!