district 10A

basetball121

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how NCS has been doing this year so far and have any idea as to how they will do this year in district? I graduated from there a few years ago and I didn't get a chance to watch them play any last year and have not made a game yet this year, however I did watch them play a lot whenever Hulan was there. I really enjoyed watching her play. Do they have any players this year that are game changers like Hulan?

Bailey Maddox (sophomore) scored 22 and 20 points in the last two games for NCS.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my picks on end of yr standings.

1) McEwen

2) Houston Co

3) White House Heritage

4) Nashville Christian

5) East Robertson

6) Clarksville Aca

7) Jo Byrns

8) Merrol Hyde

3 4 and 5, ehh . Could switch em around where ever you want them, it could go any way. I dont think there will be much difference in those three. Clarksville Aca could have a surprise or two they do have a big Center and with a little help could be good. Maybe a player transfered in who knows. East always has good players that are coming up but I just think they will be middle of the road this yr. Heritage has a couple of seniors who will put in good minutes and they have a few upstart young players but w/ only 9 player on the team the bench will be light. Nashville Christian is always athletic and could be Stronger than I give them credit for right now. Jo byrns and Merrol Hyde will have a lot to prove before I give them any respect.(sorry) :mellow: Houston Co is well coached and have lost some good players to graduation, but I think they will be tough this season. The same goes for McEwen.

Good Luck to 10 A, seems we always have a battle on our hands when it comes to 9A and the regional tourney...maybe 10 A can turn it around this yr.

I am the post for McEwen from last year (this is my senior year), and I must say you did very well on the ranking. I believe some may be swapped around, like you said. But, we will just have to let things play out and see. Thank you for believing in us to win district. I will have to admit, Houston County will be a very tough game for us. Last year, I was the only one scoring for our offense against them. Our point normally does very well all season until it comes to Houston County. I'm not sure what it is, but proven from the past she doesn't play well against them. The rest of us have nerves as well, but I believe we can overcome them and bring out wins against Houston County. I really hope we do this year, it would make me very proud!