The Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2012

mancoverage

Yeah that made it through Law School!

And make more money than either of you two!

I think I win in the LIFE perpspective!

I mean who knows though ??

We will see come playoff time

You have no idea what either of us are worth or make. You can't base those assumptions on where a man lives. Trust me, I wouldn't trade places with you in the money department, couldn't afford to take that big a pay cut.

You have no idea what either of us are worth or make. You can't base those assumptions on where a man lives. Trust me, I wouldn't trade places with you in the money department, couldn't afford to take that big a pay cut.

Your completely right that is totally directed towards slim I mean he did name his name slim at most he sales drugs if he's not that lazy! And what do you do ?

Your completely right that is totally directed towards slim I mean he did name his name slim at most he sales drugs if he's not that lazy! And what do you do ?

I run an unlicensed and untaxed distillery/distribution company in Cocke County Tennessee based on a centuries old recipe handed down from my forefathers.