Ryan is the Walker Valley coach.

tnmustang01

Glenn Ryan. He use to coach at Soddy Daisy during the 90's and Early 2000's didn't he. I know that several head coaches and cordinators have worked for him. Ken Colquit, E.K. Slaughter, I think Scotty Smith, Kevin Orr, forgot his name but d. cord. at East Hamilton. All dang good coaches. I know Ryan had both morning and evening workouts, so his kids hit weightroom hard. That along will solve some if not most of your problems. I would guess he is probably going to run Wing-t O and 4-3 D. Kiss principal, not bad idea building a program even though I don't like the wing-t. Interesting to see how all this plays out. He is coming in to a good situation. WV went 0-10, good situation to walk into. Good luck next year, just don't let anyone outwork ya and things will fall into place.

This is the way it is, if you're for Walker Valley and want them to be successful you need to get behind the new coach and get to work. If you're not for WV then why comment on a team thats only won 3 games in 3 years? Its either you are just a sad person who wants to hate on the kids at WV or you are scared this new coach may get this program on track to be a threat. ;)