11AA 20011-12 Thread

ksgovols

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your only stickin up for jake because he's your cousin. I'll single out the rest of cheatham if you'd like me to.

I just hope you guys can beat Stewart County so that you will be around for the tourney this weekend. Your 7-5 District record and o-2 record against Cheatham doesn't scare anybody. I know you won't be around to talk trash on Sunday, because you will be in hiding after Cheatham stomps you again just like you were a couple of weeks ago. You should be concerned with SC and Waverly at this point anyways.

I just hope you guys can beat Stewart County so that you will be around for the tourney this weekend. Your 7-5 District record and o-2 record against Cheatham doesn't scare anybody. I know you won't be around to talk trash on Sunday, because you will be in hiding after Cheatham stomps you again just like you were a couple of weeks ago. You should be concerned with SC and Waverly at this point anyways.

Harperh already beat Stewart county like 60 to 18 we don't have to worry about the you fool