11AA 20011-12 Thread

ksgovols

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you honestly think i care if jake reads this? Haha nope. What's he gonna do about it? Nothing. Tell jake, I don't care bub.

You were probably guarding him when he lit you guys up for 19 the 1st time you played. He is a sophomore and better than anybody on your sorry team. Sounds like jealousy to me. Would love to see Harpeth and Cheatham play again on Saturday so I can laugh at your excuses some more next week after you take a 3rd butt-kicking at the hands of the Cubs. Keep on hatin chump!

Yeah I'm downing a 16 year old kid, I'm only 17? I'm just saying cheatham is not as good as everybody thinks they are and Jake isn't as good as people say he is. I never said he needed " 1,000 YouTube videos" or jump over chairs, whatever that means. He's a decent player, just isn't a great player. Everytime I have seen him play, he gets lucky an will hi a three from time to time and maybe a layup or two and some free throws, there's nothing great about him. I'll say who I am, I don't care? You wanna beat me up over a post on here? Haha that's pointless.

I DO NOT REMEMBER ANYONE THREATENING TO BEAT YOU UP, please. Jake has alot of friends at Harpeth and since you are a child I understand why you called him out. He has always had haters since he was in the 3rd grade. So as Jake would tell me, let them talk, who cares. I will forgive you, that is what he would want. Once again I just hope for a great Tourney.

Hater's since 3rd grade. Come on guys! Let's not live our lives through our Jr. Pro kids. I am glad that Cheatham has a team that can compete. Finally. It's been a long dry spell since the good ole days when the 3 Cheatham County teams were the best 3 in the district. Sycamore leaving let alot of air out of the 11AA balloon in my opinion. This year there's some parody in the district that we haven't seen since those days. Waverly is one game out. Harpeth, Creekwood and Camden are all knotted in the middle. Come on howdoitknow, bring out one of the history lessons about the old Sycamore teams that used to lull everybody to sleep during the regular season and then win the district tournament. One of the hardest things to do in basketball is beat a good team 3 times in a row.

I am glad to see some kids (I hope to God they're kids. The spelling is horrendous) on the 11AA threads again. It's been a long time coming. The last really good group that I remember was the 2008 bunch. Their spelling was better though and the sarcasm was top shelf. The Fire Marshal was closing the gym doors in those days. I do hope that kind of enthusiasm and team spirit is coming back. I've missed it.

You sound ignorant, "just saying", and this is from a sideline fan who doesn't support either team.

You're probably mad that you're not as good as him.

Smells like "jealousy".

My post that you "quoted" was intended to be SARCASM. There is no way that I could beat Jake Saunders at a game of H-O-R-S-E or anything else to do with basketball.

Harpeth has atleast five players that are way better then Jake.

HUH?????????? :roflol::roflol:

You are on drugs if you believe this is a "true" statement.

Ethan is a better athlete but isn't a better all around player than Jake.

Tice is a better defensive player and a better football player absolutely HOWEVER he is nowhere as good as Jake at being a complete basketball player.

Davis, TJ, Jess, Lloyd, McWright, etc. "better than Jake" at any part of basketball? NO FREAKING WAY!!!!

CHEATHAM COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL IS HOME TO THE FOLLOWING:

The Best 3 Football Players In The County: Mitchell Potts, Desmond Sweatt, & Brady Bose

The Best 3 Basketball Players In The County: Devin Conner, Thatcher Brinkley, & Jake Saunders

Edited by howdoitknow2

Harpeth has the best fan base in the district.

They are some great BASEBALL fans I totally agree. I'll never forget hearing them chant "Let's Play Baseball" while the Cubs were kicking sealing their fate last time around.

Football & Basketball are BAD NEWS for Harpeth when they see Cheatham County as the opposition.

You can have "Baseball". Being better at 1 out of 3 isn't "terrible" I'll give you that much :roflol: