District 3AAA

corbus

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right u guys weve had fun this season but now we have to make our predictions.

I got CC beating Clinton and Hardin beating AC. Then I got Powell over Central in 4/5 . Then I got CC beating Halls in 3/6 game. Then Hardin over Karns in 2/7 game. Then OR over Powell in 1/4 game, then CC beating Hardin and then OR beating CC in finals. Got hardin beating Powell for third place game.

My reson for picking Campbell is they actually had Halls beat twice with a minute to go and didnt finish it. Its hard to beat someone 3 times and its on a nuetral floor. And Campbell is bigger and better coached.

Ok, I laid it out there, let me have it. LOL

All right u guys weve had fun this season but now we have to make our predictions.

I got CC beating Clinton and Hardin beating AC. Then I got Powell over Central in 4/5 . Then I got CC beating Halls in 3/6 game. Then Hardin over Karns in 2/7 game. Then OR over Powell in 1/4 game, then CC beating Hardin and then OR beating CC in finals. Got hardin beating Powell for third

CC over Clinton

AC upsets Hardin

Powell over Central

Halls over CC

Karns over AC

OR over PowelL

Halls over Karns

Halls wins it all

CC over Clinton

AC upsets Hardin

Powell over Central

Halls over CC

Karns over AC

OR over PowelL

Halls over Karns

Halls wins it all

Who else would i pick, but the Oak Ridge Wildcats!!!! That's for you Carolina Crazy! ;) lol you going to the games tomorrow anybody? If so, let me know, i may come and talk about Oak Ridge all night long. I am sure Carolina and Dragonballz would absolutely love to hear that all night :) lol Seriously though, let me know! For all that lemme let out a Ric Flair WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who else would i pick, but the Oak Ridge Wildcats!!!! That's for you Carolina Crazy! ;) lol you going to the games tomorrow anybody? If so, let me know, i may come and talk about Oak Ridge all night long. I am sure Carolina and Dragonballz would absolutely love to hear that all night :) lol Seriously though, let me know! For all that lemme let out a Ric Flair WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SS they are going to be tough at home! If we could actually play a 3rd quarter, we might have a shot! My picks:

1st Round:

Campbell County over Clinton

AC over Hardin Valley

2nd Round

Powell Over Central

Halls over Campbell County

Karns over AC

Semis

OR over Powell (hate to say it)

Halls over Karns

Final

OR over Halls

Consolation

Powell over Karns

Let the fun begin!

Edited by corbus

Yea, Im sure Corbis would love tohear about OR as much as I would. I made my picks with a couple upsets in mind just because of how close the district has been the last 2-3 weeks. Of course Campbell was one of them. Just hoping u know? I think we all agree OR id the prohibitive favorite. The rest of us are just playing to get to the region. Besides WEST over there I think any of our 4 can beat their four. I think west and OR are the teams to beat. Im gonna try and make it tonight because it could be CC last game and ive enjoyed watching them and seeing them get competitive again. Of course Lockard will have his team ready im sure.

Yea, Im sure Corbis would love tohear about OR as much as I would. I made my picks with a couple upsets in mind just because of how close the district has been the last 2-3 weeks. Of course Campbell was one of them. Just hoping u know? I think we all agree OR id the prohibitive favorite. The rest of us are just playing to get to the region. Besides WEST over there I think any of our 4 can beat their four. I think west and OR are the teams to beat. Im gonna try and make it tonight because it could be CC last game and ive enjoyed watching them and seeing them get competitive again. Of course Lockard will have his team ready im sure.

lol you know im playing carolina, i am actually a pretty humble guy when it comes to my team. I could have been born in campbell county and went there, just so happens i was born in the Ridge...Albeit by God's own grace, so i coulda very well been cheering for the ol cougars just like you if God had of let me be born there.

CC, thanks for the shout out, your right, Friday's game was not our best effort, hope to have a shot at redemption, still have to get through Central. OR is hands down the favorite, especially playing at home. You guys will have another shot at Halls. HVA/AC match up tonight is interesting, just depends if the contain Torres, no one else has really stepped up. I was talking with some OR folks and others Friday, and AC is the mystery of district. They beat a stout Grace team on Friday, but have faltered at other times. Wonder if Tanner evny sets in sometimes, they just need a complementary performance from someone else and they could be a surprise. HVA is another ?, losing to us and others by a lot and then coming back to beat Karns. I thought with a Senior class that had been together they would make more noise.

SS, I know ur just playing. Your last couple posts have been funny. Your probably pretty cool dude. Yea i guess were both lucky, we couldve been born in Halls. LOL. Corbis, I got u winning first round and that gets u to region, AC or CC would take that right now im sure. For what its worth I thought Ogan should have been coach of the year in district. At beginning of year I think everyone had them picked 7-8-9 area. They have done a good job controlling tempo and taking care of the ball. Same thing that has kept CC and AC from being up there in 3-4 spots. Gonna be fun.

SS, I know ur just playing. Your last couple posts have been funny. Your probably pretty cool dude. Yea i guess were both lucky, we couldve been born in Halls. LOL. Corbis, I got u winning first round and that gets u to region, AC or CC would take that right now im sure. For what its worth I thought Ogan should have been coach of the year in district. At beginning of year I think everyone had them picked 7-8-9 area. They have done a good job controlling tempo and taking care of the ball. Same thing that has kept CC and AC from being up there in 3-4 spots. Gonna be fun.

Yeah, I'm glad i was born here instead of Halls, but in my case Farragut would be worse for me lol...Coulda been a Farragut blue blood...ewwwww, just ewww.

Edited by SweetScience