9a

archangel

who should be contending in this district this year Moore County will be Moore County and im sure Forrest will be Forrest! how does everbody else stack up and could the two named teams make it to state?Payers of year and top players to look for this year.

This coming from a 10A follower, Looks like Forrest lost 7 seniors from last yrs team...will they still be tough this yr? Forrest seems to always be ready tho. Is Thornton the "real deal" at Center? 6-2? Wow.

Interested to see who makes it to the Regionals to play the top two out of 10A. Good luck to all.

I've been a ref for 15 yrs and have to say that there is nothing better than coming over Monteagle mountain and working the girls A substate/Sectional game. What great baketball. I've worked that girls substate probably 7-8 times over the years and have never been disappointed. Keep up the good work across the mountain and good luck to all the teams there this year. Maybe I will see some of you in early March:)