District 9-AAA

adbsnap

Station Camp is headed to KY to play three good teams.

Christian Co. is 2-3, Calloway Co is 2-1 (traditionally weak: would not finish close to top of 9AAA), Graves Co. is 5-0 but not one of their better teams.  SC should roll in the first two.  The last one may be close due to playing on Graves County's home floor.  Tennessee schools often face a real dose of home cooking in that area.  I still say SC wins to remain undefeated and then rolls through a very average field at the Beech Tournament next week.  Probably 16-0 heading back into district play after the holidays.

Clarksville NE is not the second best team in 10aaa they are way down this year and have overachieved thus far. If they make it to the top 4 then they have accomplished quite a bit.

10AAA must be way down. Clarksville NE was predicted preseason #2 but, you are correct, they may not be top 4. Kenwood looks to be unchallenged.

Gallatin won 53-31 and everybody played. Opened with a 21-3 run and only allowed 2 field goals in the first half. Lead 43-15 after 3.

10AAA must be way down. Clarksville NE was predicted preseason #2 but, you are correct, they may not be top 4. Kenwood looks to be unchallenged.

Gallatin won 53-31 and everybody played. Opened with a 21-3 run and only allowed 2 field goals in the first half. Lead 43-15 after 3.

Kenwood and Henry county will be 1 and 2 in 10 aaa. Kenwood has the talent to make a deep run this year if they can get either one of there PG's on the floor.(been out all year with injuries) There denfense is as good as any at this level. they played CPA yesterday and held them to 9 points in the first and 23 in the half, before foul trouble exposed there bench. Who ever ends up in 4th in 9aaa will not have it easy when they play this kenwood squad.

Edited by lookingFORtalent