CPA @ MILAN let's get it started

thedawg44

If Im right..CPA Passes like most of every down..

This is were The Milan D-Line And Secondary

are goin to Have to be InSyn. Dline with the pass Rush..and the DBs with the

lockdown Coverage

You're not right. CPA is 2 plays to 1 running the ball. They are very balanced with good receivers, 4 good running backs, a good QB who throws and runs, and a real playmaker who plays RB and Wildcat QB. Lots to prepare for.

But with that said - they win with defense and special teams.

You're not right. CPA is 2 plays to 1 running the ball. They are very balanced with good receivers, 4 good running backs, a good QB who throws and runs, and a real playmaker who plays RB and Wildcat QB. Lots to prepare for.

Milan..yea

Milan Plays Hard EVery Down specially Special Teams

The Game Will be Decided Milan Offense Vs Cpa Defense

Milan Avg.35 give or take pts a Game

Cpa Avg 25 give or take

cpa defense allowed 108 pts

milan has 468 pts..It Will Be the game to watch

I have not seen Milan play this year, but looking at schedules it seems CPA is more battle tested. Milan really hasn't played very many tough teams. CPA has played PC twice, GP twice, and a whole lot of 4a teams, including Maplewood. Each team has one loss. Milan to eliminated 1a huntington, CPA to semi finalist 4a maplewood.

I know that is your opinion but after really looking at CPA schedule who are their quality wins other than GP and PC? Granted they beat them twice each, but we beat a very good Westview team twice and also got the W against a team playing the Maplewood team you mentioned. CPA is a good team no doubt but I really don't think their strength of schedule is tougher than Milan's

Stats don't mean anything anymore. It all on coaching and play calling with the players doing their job. Front line is where it starts and whoever controls it will dominate their opponent. I give a strong edge to Milan and think they will do their job all night. Milan is playing sound football no disrespect to CPA. Can't wait for Friday night I have wanting to see CPA play the dawgs. I have watched CPA 2 times the last 8 years and they have not played anyone with Milan fundamentals. Should be exciting for CPA and their future in football.

Stats don't mean anything anymore. It all on coaching and play calling with the players doing their job. Front line is where it starts and whoever controls it will dominate their opponent. I give a strong edge to Milan and think they will do their job all night. Milan is playing sound football no disrespect to CPA. Can't wait for Friday night I have wanting to see CPA play the dawgs. I have watched CPA 2 times the last 8 years and they have not played anyone with Milan fundamentals. Should be exciting for CPA and their future in football.

Seems to me Goodpasture has been pretty successful beating Milan and teams from the west over the last few years and CPA has competed very well against Goodpasture those same years, even beating them a few times.

I have great respect for Milan, and they may be the best team CPA will play this year, but I believe both Goodpasture and Maplewood would compare to Milan. I guarantee Milan has not played anyone with the coaching, play calling, and fundamentals CPA has. BTW, CPA beat a very good Pearl Cohn team last night that outweighed them on the line by probably 40# average, and CPA missed 3 FG's that had the distance and were slightly wide or it would have been 30-7. PC had one first down in the 2nd half.

Two really good teams with great tradition and crowd support. Will be a classic and I look forward to visiting Milan.