FCS VS Dresden

therealfan

Both teams played in that same wind did they not?

Actually the wind was blowing against Dresden in both directions, didn't matter which end of the field we were headed to. The wind would magically die down when FCS got the ball. I guess the private school had more money in the offering plate on Sunday along with more recruiting funds. :roflol::roflol:

Actually the wind was blowing against Dresden in both directions, didn't matter which end of the field we were headed to. The wind would magically die down when FCS got the ball. I guess the private school had more money in the offering plate on Sunday along with more recruiting funds. :roflol::roflol:

Now this is funny!!

Put money on the plate??? Oops :roflolk:

Hey coach,your boys were out manned at almost every position.FCS didn't try to open their play book on offense because they saw you had nothing the defense could not handle. Work hard for next year, still will not beat Boyd, TCHS,or FCS with what you brought this year even on your best night. Will put money on the plate against whatever that hog crap you were selling in your very first post. No speed will always get you beat.

Edited by inthagap

Hey coach,your boys were out manned at almost every position.FCS didn't try to open their play book on offense because they saw you had nothing the defense could not handle. Work hard for next year, still will not beat Boyd, TCHS,or FCS with what you brought this year even on your best night. Will put money on the plate against whatever that hog crap you were selling in your very first post. No speed will always get you beat.

Actually Dresden's QB out played both your QB's. If you guys had him you might have actually beat Boyd out right and could have saved the money you paid the ref. I'm willing to wager Dresden will make it as far as FCS does in the playoffs.

You didn't beat Boyd this year & I bet they will make sure that the game isn't decided by 1 ref next year. Truth is...we shoulda been playing BB in the championship game anyways. I'll take the silver ball anyday knowing that we won ALL of our playoff games fair & square. We're still the #1 PUBLIC school in the state. If we could recruit boys from all over to put in positions, I guess we wouldn't have been "out manned" in the big game.

You didn't beat Boyd this year & I bet they will make sure that the game isn't decided by 1 ref next year. Truth is...we shoulda been playing BB in the championship game anyways. I'll take the silver ball anyday knowing that we won ALL of our playoff games fair & square. We're still the #1 PUBLIC school in the state. If we could recruit boys from all over to put in positions, I guess we wouldn't have been "out manned" in the big game.

The #1 Public School team in 2A can be found in Trousdale County, I can't begin to tell you how big a whooping these fellows would put on Dresden.

The #1 Public School team in 2A can be found in Trousdale County, I can't begin to tell you how big a whooping these fellows would put on Dresden.

May be but I didn't see them in the Championship game. It's funny that you all take 1 game to measure how good or bad our team is as well as the rest of the West TN teams. If you'll take a look back, we beat some pretty tough teams to make it to the championship.

May be but I didn't see them in the Championship game. It's funny that you all take 1 game to measure how good or bad our team is as well as the rest of the West TN teams. If you'll take a look back, we beat some pretty tough teams to make it to the championship.

Okay, let's be clear here my, team is the Cosby Eagles. I kept reading on here that Dresden would wear FCS out, when I knew better. Once FCS beat Trousdale and Boyd on the road, it was game over for the rest of the 2A teams left standing. You can argue all day about whether the refs "gave FCS the win, but in all honesty we will never really know without a camera shot that is exactly lined up straight down the goal line. I don't know if he got in or not, but what you or I think is irrelevant. Dresden had a fine season, something that those young men can talk about proudly for 50 years. Why do you feel it necessary to continue to take pot shots at FCS for winning the gold ball, you act like they stole it. FCS throttled the Dresden offense that day period, they sure didn't steal that game.

Edited by DoyleHargravesConstruction

Okay, let's be clear here my, team is the Cosby Eagles. I kept reading on here that Dresden would wear FCS out, when I knew better. Once FCS beat Trousdale and Boyd on the road, it was game over for the rest of the 2A teams left standing. You can argue all day about whether the refs "gave FCS the win, but in all honesty we will never really know without a camera shot that is exactly lined up straight down the goal line. I don't know if he got in or not, but what you or I think is irrelevant. Dresden had a fine season, something that those young men can talk about proudly for 50 years. Why do you feel it necessary to continue to take pot shots at FCS for winning the gold ball, you act like they stole it. FCS throttled the Dresden offense that day period, they sure didn't steal that game.

Even through half closed, bloodshot eyes anyone could tell that the FCA quarterback was one toke short of the goalline. B) Phact.