Who's in charge of ringing the bell?

bear cat brown

With many of the hall of famers resting up in the old folks home, I am looking for someone to ring the opening bell to start this season.

Don't care who it be, just someone get my last season started

Bcb iii :flower:

A prize will be awarded for the most inspiring start.. Please no nude pictures while holding a cow bell, unless you look darn good while doing it

Edited by bear cat brown

With many of the hall of famers resting up in the old folks home, I am looking for someone to ring the opening bell to start this season.

Don't care who it be, just someone get my last season started

Bcb iii :flower:

A prize will be awarded for the most inspiring start.. Please no nude pictures while holding a cow bell, unless you look darn good while doing it

Bear Cat Brown,

You have outlasted the old folks with you ability to grind out some interesting insights and predictions season after season. I would really like for you to put in an effort this year that truly lives up to the status you are accorded by some on here, (mostly newbies) but the old timers know you have slacked off for at least two seasons.

I have to think that Raider76 deciding to moving his wife to another location has to have had a negative impact on your creative juices (no puns here) and could be an excuse that most would agree to let you have. Or maybe it was the ND green goblins not winning that small school championship in the same time period and that just took the wind out of your sails. Or could it have been that our good buddy Harry retired from active participation on these holy grounds and you lost your mojo with out having your own personal Austin Powers to help you shag the purple irish mommies out of their collective undergarments. We did lose irish dad when his son graduated and the IQ went up considerably since that time, not to mention the clock keeping has now been given to high school girls who understand the rules around starting and stopping the timer when it is your home mat!

I am looking forward to a great year from the Bears and their new coach. Good luck Coach Smith, I know you will do well. I will be pulling for my good buddy at Walker Valley and his Mustangs. There is nothing better than seeing a person do exactly what they want in life.

Now BCB, get your beads out and put on those baggy cargo pocket shorts, cause it is time to wrassel. Leave the tripod and video camera in the trunk. Good luck to that Boone kid wearing green, I am pulling for him to make it to the top step this year, but either way I know he will make you proud.

irish+yoga.jpg